Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: It's Official. Bish's Beat Barn (retails sales)

User Info Menu

Default Re: It's Official. Bish's Beat Barn (retails sales)

I see by blowing out my Flikr account I lost all my pictures. lol

Most every thing that was posted has been sold and the stragglers are getting stage time. That'll teach'm, eh?
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Thought I'd post these again......from a FB ad.

6 PC TAMA shell pack only. Set includes:
    22" bass drum
    16" floor tom
    14" floor tom
    12" tom
    10" tom
    8" tom

Star mounting system on all toms. Hardware to include Double tom tree, single tom clamp, 6 heavy duty floor tom legs.

14" snare is optional but can be negotiated if you want that.

Mint condition. Only gigged twice. Basement Queen.

Pick up only Davenport.

Signature here

User Info Menu

Signature here

User Info Menu

I wish that one was in my budget!! But it's not but I hope it's setup so I can take it for a test drive tomorrow!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    I wish that one was in my budget!! But it's not but I hope it's setup so I can take it for a test drive tomorrow!
    It is. hehe
    Signature here

User Info Menu

DDrum Domonion kit SOLD
    Along with some other things to this guy~!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    DDrum Domonion kit SOLD
    Along with some other things to this guy~!
    Thank you. Was a pleasure meeting you and hanging out. Hope you enjoy your new toys.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    Thought I'd post these again......from a FB ad.

6 PC TAMA shell pack only. Set includes:
    22" bass drum
    16" floor tom
    14" floor tom
    12" tom
    10" tom
    8" tom

Star mounting system on all toms. Hardware to include Double tom tree, single tom clamp, 6 heavy duty floor tom legs.

14" snare is optional but can be negotiated if you want that.

Mint condition. Only gigged twice. Basement Queen.

Pick up only Davenport.

UPDATE: The unthinkable happened. SOLD. I know to a great home so my baby will be in good hands, as long as it gets through UPS safely. Saying prayers!!!!
    Signature here

User Info Menu

At this point, I only have one kit left to sell. That would be my TAMA Silverstar bop kit.

I'm contemplating putting my Yamaha Beech kit up for sale, too. I doubt I'll ever play it and glad I got to have yet another type of shell material to learn about.

I'll have to consult with the Spaz about them.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

UPDATE: The unthinkable happened. SOLD. I know to a great home so my baby will be in good hands, as long as it gets through UPS safely. Saying prayers!!!!
    Sure hope they’re going to a good home.

User Info Menu

At this point, I only have one kit left to sell. That would be my TAMA Silverstar bop kit.

I'm contemplating putting my Yamaha Beech kit up for sale, too. I doubt I'll ever play it and glad I got to have yet another type of shell material to learn about.

I'll have to consult with the Spaz about them.
    If these are your blue Beech Custom Absolutes I may need to have a talk with the wife!
    Gretsch USA Custom 22x18, 12x9, 13x10, 14x14, 16x16, 14x5.5 Rosewood Zildjian 14" New Beats, Zildjian 20" A Medium Ride, Sabian 18" Paragon Crash, Zildjian 16" Medium Thin Crash Tama Iron Cobra Single Pedal

Pearl Masters Studio Birch (MBX) 22x16, 10x10, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16, 14x6.5 in White Mist. Zildjian A Custom Hats, Sabian 22 AA with Rivets, Stagg 20" Ghengis Ride, Dream Contact Crashes 16" & 17" Pearl P2002B Double Bass Pedal

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OldeEnglishD View Post
    If these are your blue Beech Custom Absolutes I may need to have a talk with the wife!
    That would be them!

Looking for offers.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

UPDATE: as long as it gets through UPS safely. Saying prayers!!!!
    As well as they were packed, I think that the UPS dude could have just thrown them out of the side the truck as he rolled by the house and they would have been just fine. Never (even when shipped directly from the manufacturer) a better job of packing. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by inthpktplayer View Post
    As well as they were packed, I think that the UPS dude could have just thrown them out of the side the truck as he rolled by the house and they would have been just fine. Never (even when shipped directly from the manufacturer) a better job of packing. Thanks.
    I needed to be sure they got there as safely as possible without doing it myself. Your pictures look fantastic by the way.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

I think it's time to update my inventory. I'm about out of business.

So far, I've sold all my TAMA kits except the bopper.

I've sold all my TAMA hardware including: 3 Star cymbal stands, 4 Tama Roadpro boom cymbal stands, 1 Star snare stand, 1 Star hi hat stand, Tama Star single tom stand, Tama SE hi-hat midnight version. I still have a Roadpro snare stand and double tom holder and Roadpro straight cymbal stand.

Drumsets sold: Tama Starclassic performer B/B in burst (inthepocket), Tama Starclassic performer B/B in Crimson Sparkle (local sale), Tama Starclassic performer B/B yesteryear kit (local sale), Tama Superstar Classic in indigo sparkle (local sale), Ddrum shell pack (Zack)

Snare drums sold: Ludwig - Black Beauty, Supra, Black Galaxy, Tama Starphonic brass, Tama Silverstar birch,

Pearl Icon rack.

About the only thing I haven't tried selling yet are cymbals. I also posted my 2006 PRS Custom 24 guitar for sale. Guitarist are low ballers. I had make an offer for a while on the listing and got terrible low ball offers. So I put it as "buy now" with no "make offer" insultability.

Guys, I can't say I've profited from the sales as I'm learning how painful shipping costs are. But how I look at it is all the unused gear is cash just waiting to be converted. So far so good.

Plus, look at all the space reclaimed. Well, I don't have pictures but the befores and afters are stunning. My guitarist came down this weekend, looked around and said what happened? I told him Reverb and my energy happened.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

yeah I can't imagine how much room I would save if I sold most of my drum gear......

User Info Menu

I hear ya, I have made some good money flipping kits but have also lost on some of them. I am trying to sell my 6pc Saturn V in excellent condition to help fund my Ludwig custom order and man it's hard. I need about $700 to break even and am getting offers for $500 all day but nothing higher than that.. Ughhh I may just keep them if I can get some good 0% financing for 6 or 12 months on the new kit which they are looking into now.
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

Another one ships today. Pearl STS snare drum.

Only two left to get rid of. Mapex SE $400.00 and Tama Artwood $100.00.

Good prices on good snares!
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bish View Post
    that would be them!

looking for offers.
    **** sold ****
    Signature here

User Info Menu

The Artwood snare and TAMA bop kit have been sold.

I no longer own any TAMA gear other than two Roadpro snare stands. Astonishing how that worked out.

Perhaps after tomorrow I'll be down to only 3 kits....all Yamaha and all Yamaha hardware. Never would have thought this would be where I landed if I was asked 2 years ago. Love the journey.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

The Artwood snare and TAMA bop kit have been sold.

I no longer own any TAMA gear other than two Roadpro snare stands. Astonishing how that worked out.

Perhaps after tomorrow I'll be down to only 3 kits....all Yamaha and all Yamaha hardware. Never would have thought this would be where I landed if I was asked 2 years ago. Love the journey.
    The fact that I will have only 1 fewer kits than Bish is something I wouldn't have believed 2 years ago lol. Now if Spaz sells of 51 of his snares I can be 1 behind him as well!
    Gretsch USA Custom 22x18, 12x9, 13x10, 14x14, 16x16, 14x5.5 Rosewood Zildjian 14" New Beats, Zildjian 20" A Medium Ride, Sabian 18" Paragon Crash, Zildjian 16" Medium Thin Crash Tama Iron Cobra Single Pedal

Pearl Masters Studio Birch (MBX) 22x16, 10x10, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16, 14x6.5 in White Mist. Zildjian A Custom Hats, Sabian 22 AA with Rivets, Stagg 20" Ghengis Ride, Dream Contact Crashes 16" & 17" Pearl P2002B Double Bass Pedal

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OldeEnglishD View Post
    The fact that I will have only 1 fewer kits than Bish is something I wouldn't have believed 2 years ago lol. Now if Spaz sells of 51 of his snares I can be 1 behind him as well!
    LOL!

It'll take Spaz several years just to decide whether or not to sell anything. Then I'd give him about 5 years just to sell off some of the cream at the top. If he does extensive liquidation, he'll be able to finance both of his kid's college in 20 years, I predict.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Holy Crap. I'm diggin' into my retirement stash.

Just sold my Cranberry Yamaha Stage Custom monster.

I'm down to my Yammy Tours and RCs. . .

and my Ekit if you're not counting Yamaha or acoustic drums.

This is the leanest I've been since I had two drum sets at once the first time around. Down to two cymbal sets. No extra hardware or other niceities other than some clamps, mic set and a wireless guitar rig. This feels eerie.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

I don't know if I could ever do it... but man I could definitely retire if I did sell it all hahahaha