Thread: What are you giving/recieving for christmas?

User Info Menu

Default What are you giving/recieving for christmas?

I myself am getting guitar hero 3 and a couple of cymbals.
    And I shall be giving hugs, kisses, a big smile and a general happiness

Now lets see what you lovely people are giving n' getting...
    jimbolimbo99 Mapex Mafia

Mapex M Birch
    Sabian AA and Paragons
    Zildjian A's
    Meinl Generation X
    Dream Lion
    Trick Pro-1V

My band

My Kit

User Info Menu

Nice... I think my wife and I are getting a big freezer.... to keep dead things in.
    Thats the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it.

User Info Menu

LOL! well, my partner and I are on the cheap this Christmas because of the wedding coming up but we have already got some toys for the kids (tranformer trucks through to barbie dolls and dora dolls etc) Perfume for my mother in law. Foot massager for my mum. Nice bottle of scotch for my dad..maybe dimples. Something for my sister and her husband but havent decided that yet. My partner and I are just going to buy each other something we could both use, thinking of a good digital camera that we can keep for a long time. Off course I wont be able to help myself and I will end up getting her something, not sure yet but it cant be too expensive because of our budget this year

User Info Menu

I already got my Christmas present

We're getting the girls clothes and crap.

Nephews are getting money because that's what they want.

I have no idea what for everybody else.... I hate shopping so I may start looking on-line.......

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by livewire80 View Post
    My partner and I are just going to buy each other something we could both use, thinking of a good digital camera that we can keep for a long time.
    http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-e...00000000005702

Great camera! I got one last year. My wife and I love it, and we only paid around 200 for it!

User Info Menu

Looks good thanks. I really want a video camera too. You got any ideas on a good video camera that takes good photos also?

User Info Menu

not for very cheap... most camcorders only have low res photos. I also have this....http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-e...00000000005702

It takes pretty pixilated video, and the pictures suck... bad... if you buy a more expensive digital camcorder, I'm sure it'll take better pics, but they really are much more expensive... like this

http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-e...00000000005702

User Info Menu

We have agreed this year not to buy any presents for each other as Alison plays the guitar and usually we ask what we want so it's never a surprise. so this year we are only getting things for our girls. And i'm going to get myself a tattoo my first portrait tat of my parents.

Last edited by corky; 11-18-2007 at 05:27 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kryshah View Post
    Nice... I think my wife and I are getting a big freezer.... to keep dead things in.

User Info Menu

I shall be giving a ring to mah dearest one, and i shall be recieving one in return

And who knows, probably some more drum stuff, im gonna ask for possibly a book to help me learn bass guitar

User Info Menu

I'll be receiving with happiness whatever I'm given. Hopefully socks are in the equation!
    I don't like to ask for specific things because I like to be surprised.

I'll be giving things that I think people will enjoy. Books mostly, also in my gifts for people pile are a couple calendars, plush microbes, a gift card for my cousin who lives on the other side of the country. I'm no where near done yet, and I don't really plan or budget, so I don't really know what else I'm giving.

O Bailan Todos, O No Baila Nadie

Pictures Of my Drums -- My Last.fm page

User Info Menu

im gonna get a xylaphone
    and i think ill duck tape for my sisters mouth as a gift for my mom and dad.
    and ill give my sister pencils.
    play till the day i die. it makes more sense that way.

"You should set up your drums around the toilet. You know you must use it everyday and lets be realistic, nothing better is going on when your sitting on there. Why not take care of business and play the drums." silver dragon sound

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummerdavie View Post
    and ill give my sister pencils.
    LOL! how thoughtful of you davie.
    jimbolimbo99 Mapex Mafia

Mapex M Birch
    Sabian AA and Paragons
    Zildjian A's
    Meinl Generation X
    Dream Lion
    Trick Pro-1V

My band

My Kit

User Info Menu

Hmm, I had no idea what to get so I asked for Super Mario Galaxy because it looks fun, and a hi hat jingle ring so I can sound like Bonham :D
    I'm probably going to go out and buy some cheap CD's and stuff for everyone...the only problem is how damn big my family is, all my allowance is either spent on presents for their birthdays or presents for Christmas all year :|
    Today, on Ethel The Frog...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ethel_The_Frog View Post
    Hmm, I had no idea what to get so I asked for Super Mario Galaxy because it looks fun, and a hi hat jingle ring so I can sound like Bonham :D
    I'm probably going to go out and buy some cheap CD's and stuff for everyone...the only problem is how damn big my family is, all my allowance is either spent on presents for their birthdays or presents for Christmas all year :|
    Seriously Galaxy is amazing! It's so fun to play and definetly the prettiest wii game so far. I've had it for 3 days and have been playing incessently since then and I think I'm pretty near the end now.
    But yeah, GET IT!! woop woop
    jimbolimbo99 Mapex Mafia

Mapex M Birch
    Sabian AA and Paragons
    Zildjian A's
    Meinl Generation X
    Dream Lion
    Trick Pro-1V

My band

My Kit