Thread: Another Update

User Info Menu

Default Another Update

I was at the dealership the other day. We looked at Ford's prices for the black wheels.

$1,000............................................ ...............apiece.

It does not say if that is with the tires.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Another Update

And the car will drive and feel no better.

Spend that $4K on a new and personalized order of Gretsch USA Custom shells.
    Gretsch USA & Zildjian
    (What Else Would I Ever Need ?)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
    And the car will drive and feel no better.

Spend that $4K on a new and personalized order of Gretsch USA Custom shells.

If I didn't see that in the book, I wouldn't have believed it. They must come with the tires and it still makes the wheels expensive.

I have them sitting in my spare room while I figure out what to ask for them. They only have about 100 miles on them.

As for the drums, I'm a Ludwig man.

User Info Menu

Was $4K the List price? Probably doesn't include tires.......BUT If I spend $4K on Mustang wheels, it better include the entire Mustang, LOL. Unless someone needs factory wheels for collision repair, you'll probably need to be competitive with aftermarket wheels in terms of resale price. IIRC, you said the bolt pattern is specific to the newest model which kind of limits potential buyers. I personally would prefer a factory quality wheel, and I think those are nice looking wheels. They would make someone a nice upgrade for a base model or an Ecoboost like yours.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    Was $4K the List price? Probably doesn't include tires.......BUT If I spend $4K on Mustang wheels, it better include the entire Mustang, LOL. Unless someone needs factory wheels for collision repair, you'll probably need to be competitive with aftermarket wheels in terms of resale price. IIRC, you said the bolt pattern is specific to the newest model which kind of limits potential buyers. I personally would prefer a factory quality wheel, and I think those are nice looking wheels. They would make someone a nice upgrade for a base model or an Ecoboost like yours.

Brian, that was the price in the parts book. No tires.

Most on E-bay come with tires, but someone might be looking for staggered wheels so they can put wider tires of their choice on their car.