Thread: Tell us something about yourself that we didn't know.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Default Re: Tell us something about yourself that we didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Damn! That's crazy! Maybe it really happened. Fascinating stuff!
    Personally, I don't subscribe to the extra-terrestrial idea. BUT, I can't explain why two rational members of my family would. My theory is most all "UFO" sightings are experimentory military aircraft. A good friend of mine told me about a sighting he had as a kid in the 60's. He was fishing on a bridge out in the middle of nowhere. A massive, wingless triangular craft with lights came hovering over the trees. It hovered silently about 200ft above him for a few moments, then moved on. He said it was so close he could see vents or louvers on the bottom. My first thought was, technology for a propulsion system capable of traveling light-years would probably not require louvers to vent air or exhaust gasses, LOL. My guess is military experimental craft....especially in the 1960's. I suspect it was the same situation for my mom and brother. We are, after all, only 100 miles from Offet Air Force base and SAC.
    Last edited by N2Bluz; 09-09-2016 at 11:00 PM.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham