Drum Domains

Thread: Reggae :) first go at it.

User Info Menu

Default Reggae :) first go at it.

Hi, been working my way through this Dave Weckl book and this week I am trying out a reggae groove, so much slower than my usual stuff but I recon I could get into this
    Bridie 😎
    https://vimeo.com/186321753

User Info Menu

Default Re: Reggae :) first go at it.

LOL. Awesome. But for heavens sake, please re-align you bass head so the logo is centered at the top. It almost put my OCD into overdrive.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    LOL. Awesome. But for heavens sake, please re-align you bass head so the logo is centered at the top. It almost put my OCD into overdrive.

😈😈😈ha ha! I always forget but can't see when I'm playing, I promise to do it before I post another clip .
    Bridie

User Info Menu

Great job Bridie! You're a good reader too!
    - Tom

See the new Drum Bum Store!

When you shop at Drum Bum or BuyGifts.com, you help with the costs of operating DrumChat.com. Please consider patronizing their fine stores. Whether you need unique music gifts for friends or just want a little something for yourself, Drum Bum is the place!

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bridie View Post
    Hi, been working my way through this Dave Weckl book and this week I am trying out a reggae groove, so much slower than my usual stuff but I recon I could get into this
    Bridie 😎
    https://vimeo.com/186321753
    Nice work. Really good for a first go.