Thread: Hard to let go

User Info Menu

Default Hard to let go

Looks like I have a buyer for my '96.

I have bought and sold more than a few cars in my life, this 1 is going to be hard to let go because it has never let me down and drives like a brand new car.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Hard to let go

You should get top dollar for it Rick cause you took care and babied it compared to some of the younger guys who drive the snot out of these muscle cars. Good luck

User Info Menu

I know the feeling... selling some of my cars has been so hard to do. Though I've never had one for a super crazy long time, I've built them and you put a lot of blood sweat tears and hours into them and it's hard to watch them go.

User Info Menu

That's why I rarely sell my old cars. I just park them in my 8,000 sq.ft. building. It's stupid, really. I need to sell them all and focus on ONE project car. Then sell the building. Maybe then I could have enough time & money to actually finish something. The problem is sentimental value as well. I've been thinking about selling my 04 GT and using the money to finance my '62 Galaxie project....it's just so hard to sell a car (toy) that runs, drives and really needs nothing.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham