Thread: Great news.

User Info Menu

Default Great news.

Great news I'm getting closer to getting out of debt and closer to buying new drum gear. Just three more small debts to pay off and then it's time to shop for new drum gear. Along with my savings I should be able to get completely out of debt within the next 3 to 6 months or sooner. Proud of my self for starting a budget and sticking with it. Going to go and practice now.

Keep drumming
    Gregg

User Info Menu

Default Re: Great news.

Good job. Debt is something every one of us can relate to.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy79 View Post
    Great news I'm getting closer to getting out of debt and closer to buying new drum gear. Just three more small debts to pay off and then it's time to shop for new drum gear. Along with my savings I should be able to get completely out of debt within the next 3 to 6 months or sooner. Proud of my self for starting a budget and sticking with it. Going to go and practice now.

Keep drumming
    Gregg
    Congrats

User Info Menu

Good deal. Congrats!
    -Mike

"We don't stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing."

"I wish that my playing reminded people of Steve Gadd. But they seem to confuse me with his little known cousin... E."

"Snare drums happen."

User Info Menu

Congrats Gregg, I know you have been working hard at getting those debts out of the way. Once they are then the reward is new drum gear

User Info Menu

that's great news!