Thread: Cancelled my Sonor safari kit.

User Info Menu

Default Cancelled my Sonor safari kit.

Ordered a Sonor safari kit from musician'sfriend.com on Dec. 31,2016 and it was on back order. Well every time I checked the status of my order they moved it up a day. I checked it today and they moved it up to Jan.27th. So I called and cancelled my order and maybe will order it later when they get them in stock. That puts me out of the talent show for this year. So what can I say at least I can save some money.

Keep drumming

Gregg

User Info Menu

Default Re: Cancelled my Sonor safari kit.

What about the Ludwig breakbeat?
    Too Much Stuff.

User Info Menu

bummer

all the best...

User Info Menu

Don't you already have a drum kit ? Do you HAVE to have the SONOR kit to do the talent show ? Isn't the talent show about showcasing your TALENT and not the drums ?

User Info Menu

Seriously, why would not having a particular kit stop you from playing the show?

User Info Menu

Agree with the others. Rock what you got.

User Info Menu

How does not getting another kit keep you from performing if you already have a kit(s)? Makes no sense. If you really want to do it, you go with what you have. Sounds like an excuse.

User Info Menu

Go to your local guitar center. I'm willing to bet they will have something that will suffice and within your budget. My wife doesn't allow me to go near the used drum kits when I go. lol
    Six Piece Mapex Saturn V, Five Piece DW Performance Series, NOS Slingerland Snares, Centent Ardor and Emperor Cymbals