Thread: New video P.O.D. cover

User Info Menu

Default New video P.O.D. cover

I have a new one. P.O.D. Alive. I've always liked this song a lot. Let me know what you think of it.
    Last edited by Lefty; 01-13-2017 at 08:27 PM.

User Info Menu

Default Re: New video P.O.D. cover

Well played man, although I found it a little hard to hear the song, came through as mostly drums. The drums were nice though, so I guess I shouldn't be complaining!
    "Guys, if you wanted Superman for this gig, you should have hired Superman. Instead, you got Batman." - Donny Gruendler

"You always think you have more problems than you actually have." - Dave Elitch

Instagram: @bringerofthud
    Twitter:@davetilove

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dt344 View Post
    Well played man, although I found it a little hard to hear the song, came through as mostly drums. The drums were nice though, so I guess I shouldn't be complaining!
    Thank you. You're right about the audio. After I posted it I came to the same conclusion. I think I was just focusing on the drum sound so much, I forgot to listen to the whole sound. Thanks for watching.

User Info Menu

Great job. This and the other videos you've posted highlight your abilities. Good drummer.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by inthpktplayer View Post
    Great job. This and the other videos you've posted highlight your abilities. Good drummer.
    Wow! Thanks Inth. I've been playing a long time. I just recently joined a country band, so now I'm focusing on that.

User Info Menu

I can't see it. All I have is a black box.

User Info Menu

It's working here. You may have to click on the youtube icon at the bottom right side of the screen.

User Info Menu

There is no you tube icon.

User Info Menu

i just looked and there wasn't a youtube icon. So I clicked on the play button in the middle of the screen, and then it showed up. I don't know what to think Rick. All you have is a black box, so you can't click on play. I noticed someone else is saying the same thing about a video that he posted. Nothing but a black box. May be still some glitches in the new forum update.
    I just went back and read his post here's what it said.

jgraham798
    jgraham798 is offline Senior Member (Respected Chatter)

Default Black box instead of a video

I just wanted to share this with everyone that's having trouble seeing the videos being posted and are only seeing the
    dreaded black box...

On my PC, when I log in using IE 10, I can't see the videos at all and have no way to view them.

I found that if I log out and log back on using Chrome as my browser, then I can see and play the posted videos.

Hope this helps!
    Jim
    Last edited by Lefty; 02-06-2017 at 09:12 PM.

User Info Menu

I went to Google Chrome and had no problem. Outside of the drums being loud (which I'm not knocking because I can't get that far), you were right on the money. Nice job .

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    I went to Google Chrome and had no problem. Outside of the drums being loud (which I'm not knocking because I can't get that far), you were right on the money. Nice job .
    thank you Rick. I'm surprised they didn't notice that the drums were too loud before I converted it to YouTube