Thread: Ordered a ludwig breakbeat drum kit.

User Info Menu

Default Ordered a ludwig breakbeat drum kit.

I went online and ordered a Ludwig breakbeat sparkle white from amazon. After some reaserch and hearing the Ludwig breakbeat in person I broke down and ordered it. It set me back alittle but with working the holiday I will be alright. My plan is to start looking for bands or musicians that play at small venues and see if they need a drummer. I feel like I am ready to get out there and play the drums. Try to put myself on the market out there and see what happens. We have a lot of small venues where I live. Another plus is the small kits are so much fun to play on.

Keep drumming
    Gregg

User Info Menu

Default Re: Ordered a ludwig breakbeat drum kit.

Congrats on your new kit!

These are well suited for smaller venues once you get them dialed in and super easy to cart around to boot ...

Enjoy!

User Info Menu

Congrats! You'll like it. I'd speculate it will be just fine for anything you may need. I use my SPL Bop kit for virtually all the gigs we play now. If I need to, I just put a mic in the bass and hang one above. The only time I use a full size kit is when I get the urge to play something different.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

I've heard good things about that kit. Let us know how you like it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by inthpktplayer View Post
    I've heard good things about that kit. Let us know how you like it.
    +1............congrats

User Info Menu

We just had one at my store. It's a nice kit.