Thread: A Test

User Info Menu

Default A Test

GT June 9th 002.jpg

not photobucket

User Info Menu

Default Re: A Test

GT June 9th 002.jpg

I got this pic from my PC. I'm sure that the computer guys know how to move pic's without photobucket. I just tried this and it worked.

I know, I know, I should have put these pics in the off topic thread. I didn't think it would work so I just tried it here.

User Info Menu

Maybe open up a new world for me. I'd like to get some pix of my drums up but am lost without photo bucket!

Not a computer guy at all! Had to get the girl at work to change my wallpaper...LOL

all the best...

User Info Menu

test complete

User Info Menu

yeah it worked good Rick. I don't use photo bucket or any other program except for my own picture file on my computer which works well for transferring pics to my DC photo album.

User Info Menu

One of the nice things with this new format. You can post pics directly from your PC or phone. No need for hosting.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

i think your car is a bad arse

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by itchie View Post
    +1

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by itchie View Post
    Thanks itchie. The thing is, I went to the dealership to talk to my friend in the service dept. with no thought of getting a new car. On my way out, I saw that there was a Shelby they were about to put in the showroom so I had to stop and check it out. Took it for a ride, loved the 540HP, and then debated if I wanted to go for $70K. Cobra 045.jpg I decided against it for several reasons, 1 of which is that I am not a big fan of yellow.

I took a walk outside, saw the GT, took it for a ride and the next thing I know, I own it. The whole transaction from the time I got there until I was on my way home with the GT, was about 4 hours.

My white eco-boost was sold to a young lady (about 25) who loved the car and bought it as soon as they cleared the paperwork.

They are (supposed) to be coming out with a Mach 1 model in late 2018. You know I'm going to look at that.

User Info Menu

its a Decepticon forsure

Symbol_decept_reg.png

User Info Menu

I'll have to see if my Mustang can turn into Megan Fox. thU8WU70RZ.jpg

I don't know if my heart could take that, but I'm willing to try.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kay-gee View Post
    Maybe open up a new world for me. I'd like to get some pix of my drums up but am lost without photo bucket!

Not a computer guy at all! Had to get the girl at work to change my wallpaper...LOL

all the best...
    Photo hosting site not needed any longer. Just upload directly from your device.

User Info Menu

I have been downloading pics from my pc to dc for years without a host. Works fine other than downsizing your photos before downloading which is no big deal.