Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are Music Stores in Trouble? Retail Sales Flat for Musical Instruments

User Info Menu

Default Re: Are Music Stores in Trouble? Retail Sales Flat for Musical Instruments

Quote Originally Posted by late8 View Post
    Toys R Us filed for bankruptcy last week. Those guys were so over priced, I'm not surprised by that move. Gone will be the days where you can take a stroll down an aisle to touch and feel the toys. It must take a mint to keep the lights over all that square footage!
    Toys 'R' Us is every bit as deserving of bankruptcy as Gander Mountain. High prices and poor customer service did them both in.
    Mmm... Saturns.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Are Music Stores in Trouble? Retail Sales Flat for Musical Instruments

I just supported a favorite local drum shop with a substantial down payment on a Mapex Saturn kit 2 up 2 down!
    Mapex Saturn flat black maple burl. 2 up 2 down. Mapex black panther black widow snare,Ludwig Acrolite,Ludwig Supraphonic,Tama SLP power maple.

User Info Menu

I'm actually very sad about Toys-R-Us now that I have a daughter... because when I was a kid that place was simply mind blowing awesome.
    But they didn't keep up and prices are high...

Now I hope to buy all those awesome power wheels at a ridiculous clearance price! !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vlopez1130 View Post
    I just supported a favorite local drum shop with a substantial down payment on a Mapex Saturn kit 2 up 2 down!
    Way to go vlopez! What finish?

User Info Menu

I got the flat black maple burl exotic. It is actually the very same kit used last night by Russ Miller for a drum clinic. I saw and heard Russ on this kit last night and had to have the kit. Its a 2 up 2 down config
    Last edited by vlopez1130; 09-29-2017 at 01:59 PM.
    Mapex Saturn flat black maple burl. 2 up 2 down. Mapex black panther black widow snare,Ludwig Acrolite,Ludwig Supraphonic,Tama SLP power maple.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Im a happy camper should actually have it in my house very soon
    Last edited by vlopez1130; 09-29-2017 at 02:02 PM.

User Info Menu

Im a happy camper should actually have it in my house very soon
    Very nice!

User Info Menu

I wish I could upload a pic directly

User Info Menu

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZo4auHF...-by=vlopez1130 here is a link on my IG that shows the finish well

User Info Menu

I wish I could upload a pic directly
    You can...find this icon, click it and the rest is easy!

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

I save pic to my desktop:

User Info Menu

continued...

Hit "Submit Reply:

ride20side_zpsxzgvmdbi.jpg

User Info Menu

Yeah it’s only giving me the option for url not from my computer. Maybe my post count is too low.

User Info Menu

Yeah it’s only giving me the option for url not from my computer. Maybe my post count is too low.
    Yep...low post count. Go to "Off Topic" and build your post count up. There are many silly threads you can use to build it up so you can get passed the spam filters

User Info Menu

Gotcha

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Got the kit home today didn't have time to tune tune the setup to my liking yet. I also picked up a black panther snare as well

User Info Menu

I found you on IG.
    Nice looking kit for sure

User Info Menu

Thanks brother I followed you

User Info Menu

648CD3FD-C5FE-4CF3-BACE-EB2D503858D2.jpg
    Looks like 100 posts or 101 was the number to reach

User Info Menu

648CD3FD-C5FE-4CF3-BACE-EB2D503858D2.jpg
    Looks like 100 posts or 101 was the number to reach
    Milestone reached

User Info Menu

yeah just need to make sure my pics are right side up lol