Thread: Newbie Pearl Exports!

User Info Menu

Default Newbie Pearl Exports!

Hi all.

Just wanted to put myself out there and say hello. So I'm relatively new to drumming and have just purchased myself some Pearl Exports after researching long and hard.

I have to say I'm absolutely loving them right now!

I look forward to chatting to some of you and bugging you all for some tips very soon.

Cheers

J [IMG]C:\Users\06-9955\Pictures\IMG_20171001_221607_484.jpg[/IMG]

User Info Menu

Default Re: Newbie Pearl Exports!

Congrats Ludlow! Welcome to the forum. How long have you been drumming?
    Gretsch USA Custom 22x18, 12x9, 13x10, 14x14, 16x16, 14x5.5 Rosewood Zildjian 14" New Beats, Zildjian 20" A Medium Ride, Sabian 18" Paragon Crash, Zildjian 16" Medium Thin Crash Tama Iron Cobra Single Pedal

Pearl Masters Studio Birch (MBX) 22x16, 10x10, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16, 14x6.5 in White Mist. Zildjian A Custom Hats, Sabian 22 AA with Rivets, Stagg 20" Ghengis Ride, Dream Contact Crashes 16" & 17" Pearl P2002B Double Bass Pedal

User Info Menu

Congrats and welcome to the forums!

User Info Menu

awesome congrats! I started roughly a year ago and I'm loving it. Hard work pays off and things get easier to play. Enjoy it and keep it fun.
    Mapex Saturn flat black maple burl. 2 up 2 down. Mapex black panther black widow snare,Ludwig Acrolite,Ludwig Supraphonic,Tama SLP power maple.

User Info Menu

Welcome to the party.
    Mmm... Saturns.

User Info Menu

Cool. Enjoy. Welcome.

User Info Menu

Hi OldeEnglishD,

I have been drumming roughly three months but have picked up a hell of a lot in that time.

How about yourself?

User Info Menu

congrats and welcome,
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ludlow86 View Post
    Hi OldeEnglishD,

I have been drumming roughly three months but have picked up a hell of a lot in that time.

How about yourself?
    Just over a year for me. Loving every minute of it!!!
    Gretsch USA Custom 22x18, 12x9, 13x10, 14x14, 16x16, 14x5.5 Rosewood Zildjian 14" New Beats, Zildjian 20" A Medium Ride, Sabian 18" Paragon Crash, Zildjian 16" Medium Thin Crash Tama Iron Cobra Single Pedal

Pearl Masters Studio Birch (MBX) 22x16, 10x10, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16, 14x6.5 in White Mist. Zildjian A Custom Hats, Sabian 22 AA with Rivets, Stagg 20" Ghengis Ride, Dream Contact Crashes 16" & 17" Pearl P2002B Double Bass Pedal

User Info Menu

Welcome Ludlow86! Congrats on the Pearl kit!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the welcome guys! ����

User Info Menu

Welcome to the wonderful world of drumming. You will enjoy that feeling of absolute happiness when everything is going good, and the desire of wanting to put some C-4 under your BD when they are not.

I have walked that tightrope for 60 years. Prepare yourself for the ride of your life, so sit back and enjoy playing the best instrument you can play and only drink when you absolutely have to.