Thread: anger and frustrarion

User Info Menu

Default anger and frustrarion

One member of this organizatin has truly pissed me off. that person is Roddy due to ignorance, and stuberness.I'm sure he'll pick out some of the things I spelled wrong in this post, and have himself a nice little laugh. So to roddy, go fu** yourself, and while you do it why do you think of a good answer as to why millions of people believe in christanity. I also found it funny how how he would ocasionally put "......roddy" or "..roddy" as if he weresome sort of famous philosipher whos words are inspirations to others. Well guess what Roddy, your just like most atheists as it seems to me, just a self loving jerk, who is so entirely full of himself that you ignore the oponions of others. In conclusion Roddys an *** And God rules .............Luke

User Info Menu

i totally agree anyway this site is about drumming i am a christian even if i don`t go to church as often i should i belive there is a god i have no problem with him being an atheist but what i do have a problem with is that he treats christians as if they are lesser roddy or whom ever you are i hold nothing against you but why when you don`t even know me do you dislike me now chew on that fudrudker
    Oh tell me where your freedom lies
    The street are fields that never die.
    Deliver me from reasons why
    You`d rather cry
    I`d rather fly.

User Info Menu

I totally agree!
    He called Christianity a "bloddy, silly religion." and says that just cuz we have a christian drumming thread, we're saying that christianity "defines the great art of drumming." what's his problem?
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

If in any way I show signs of stupidity or lack of intellegence, this is why:

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

I left him a message to his "Too Much Information" thread. Made me mad

..........Leslie (lol)
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

roddy is a wanker! felt i needed to share that with everybody.

User Info Menu

oops the filter didnt filter my word...:( o wel cover ur eyes young innocent and otherwys untarnished

User Info Menu

Hey guys,
    Roddy has been a great subject here, but the truth is that he has been hurt by the church and Christianity for some reason, and probably needs a good cry and doesn't even realize it. No one has that much hatred without something or someone causing it. Pray for him. We have to remember "...our struggle is not against flesh and blood...".

User Info Menu

Hes a jek forget about him. Me for example im not sure what religion is right i havent found the right one yet. i guess im agnostic because i dont know which one is right or not but im not about to put other religions down or anything. I believe there is a god but im not sure of anything else
    R.I.P. Vic Firth Ralph Hardimon's you were my favorite

User Info Menu

hey demon slaying drummer, how do u know?
    he could just be an *******
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

oops.. lol
    -Leslie (aka Lezzle..)

Blond + Drummer =

User Info Menu

Hey Lezzle d,
    I don't know for sure, but that has just been my experience. At one point in my life I was the same way as Roddy. Now I am a 'new man', so to speak.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oakcrest ambassador
    Hes a jek forget about him. Me for example im not sure what religion is right i havent found the right one yet. i guess im agnostic because i dont know which one is right or not but im not about to put other religions down or anything. I believe there is a god but im not sure of anything else

Seek out goodness, and you will find God.
    Limpy
    *Drum yourself to death