Thread: Little teaser from my bands album.

scottyp is offline Senior Member (Respected Chatter)

User Info Menu

Default Little teaser from my bands album.

My skate punk band In 2 Months did some recording and it is FINALLY done haha. I finished the drums last summer and have been patiently waiting for guitars, bass, vocals, backups, mixing, mastering etc.

This is quite a bit different than the death metal stuff I usually play. We have some songs that are almost hints of maiden to some more blink 182 stylish stuff. but it's still pretty fast music.

It turned out pretty good so I made a little teaser of a few of the songs. Can't wait to get the physical copies and downloads available online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dGAOq1SS_0

User Info Menu

Default Re: Little teaser from my bands album.

Nice, the song that starts at 0:53 has a Green day vibe. Is that the same singer as the other songs?
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

Yup. same singer the whole time.. We have a few slower jams with clean singing and a few more aggressive rippers. Although the clean vocals for this stuff sounds better. I am already in a metal band. I don't need to be in 2. lol

User Info Menu

Sounds great scotty

User Info Menu

Nice! Sounds good!
    Six Piece Mapex Saturn V, Five Piece DW Performance Series, NOS Slingerland Snares, Centent Ardor and Emperor Cymbals

User Info Menu

Just realized this is released next week finally. The label wanted 2 weeks presale. Pretty excited to have some in my hands soon.