Thread: Finally

User Info Menu

Default Finally

After 5 years of saying I was going to do it, I'm finally going to put a pool table in my basement.

What pi$$es me off is that no matter how I place it, the support poles under the center beam (actually just 1 of them) is going to get in the way.

Should all be done by the end of March.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Finally

You should also reinstall your old smoke detector ��
    "The chances of being attacked and killed by a terrorist are less than the chances of being attacked and killed by your own heart"
    Carrying the message to Garcia. Today and everyday.
    Temple Beth Snare Buzz-Head Rabbi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kazaamski View Post
    You should also reinstall your old smoke detector ��
    Kaz, I have 4 smoke detectors and 4 carbon monoxide detectors in my house and basement. They just don't chirp like that other 1 did.

User Info Menu

Rick, I have owned 2 pool tables over the years. Started with a cheapy then went more expensive with a slate bottom. I will tell you I had a lot of fun playing with friends etc. I do miss it but no room for it since I moved up here 12 years ago.

User Info Menu

I love playing pool. I envy folks who have pool tables at home. I spent so much time during my youth at the pool halls but never got good enough to enter tourney's.

User Info Menu

I hung around a community pool hall and bowling alley when I was 12 years old. I would pick up pop bottles/ garbage around the pool hall in exchange for free game and got pretty damn good at it. I also spotted pin in the alley for free games.

User Info Menu

I have a deluxe slate pool table... Played on it for years and did leagues... now it's just a fancy table top to place random junk :(

I need to get back to playing

User Info Menu

I’d love to put a pool table in my basement. There’s just no room. I go out with the guys to a few pool halls on weekends. Lots of fun
    Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    There is intelligent life out there. The problem is that there isn't any here.

-Mike