Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NunriteNow

User Info Menu

Default Re: NunriteNow

Just catching up...digging the tunes on the set list. Good energy Marc, you're definitely the backbone of this band.

User Info Menu

Thanks Rich. It a good bunch of people. We're working all the time to get better.

User Info Menu

Had the pleasure of having vocalist from a very popular local band sit in with us on this one. Both ladies have pipes:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by inthpktplayer View Post
    Had the pleasure of having vocalist from a very popular local band sit in with us on this one. Both ladies have pipes:
    Nicely done Marc. Way to put yourself out there man. I notice you play ghost notes on the 2 and 4 on the snare. Is this intentional or something you do unconsciously? Reason why I ask? I was doing the same thing, dragging my stick across the snare after each stroke. We heard it on the snare track during a recording session a few years ago. I was doing the same thing with the bass drum beater by resting my foot but not burying it on the head between strokes; unintended ghost notes.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by late8 View Post
    Nicely done Marc. I notice you play ghost notes on the 2 and 4 on the snare. Is this intentional or something you do unconsciously?
    I do that when I get lazy.

User Info Menu

I do that when I get lazy.
    Me too!

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Throw back

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

For real.....none right now.

User Info Menu

For real.....none right now.
    Ha! You and most the world. Ugh!
    - Tom

Everyone loves FREE... like this free drum forum. But like your car and even your drums, they require upkeep and maintenance and that requires money.

Will you consider Shopping at Drum Bum to help support this forum?

Or make a donation here.

I know from working with Drum Bum through the years, that this forum is costly to run. It requires server fees, hosting, ongoing moderation, advertising, software upgrades, security certificates and IT work when it breaks. All in addition to the expenses that come from running a business. These costs are offset (hopefully) by members that click through to Drum Bum to make a purchase now and then, if not make a contribution to help keep it running.

On behalf of Drum Bum, thank you for your consideration.

User Info Menu

Got myself hooked up with an established working band. Yay me.

User Info Menu

nice man way to go!
    14pc Yamaha Maple Custom Vintage (24pc in total) | 12pc PDP X7 | 9pc Ludwig Jr. | 9pc Pork Pie ZebraWood | 7pc PDP Concept Maple Classic | 5pc Sonor International | 5pc Ddrum Dominion | 5pc Orbitone | 4pc Sonor Martini | 65 Snare drums and growing!

User Info Menu

Awesome!
    - Tom

Everyone loves FREE... like this free drum forum. But like your car and even your drums, they require upkeep and maintenance and that requires money.

Will you consider Shopping at Drum Bum to help support this forum?

Or make a donation here.

I know from working with Drum Bum through the years, that this forum is costly to run. It requires server fees, hosting, ongoing moderation, advertising, software upgrades, security certificates and IT work when it breaks. All in addition to the expenses that come from running a business. These costs are offset (hopefully) by members that click through to Drum Bum to make a purchase now and then, if not make a contribution to help keep it running.

On behalf of Drum Bum, thank you for your consideration.

User Info Menu

1st two gigs last weekend. Went great. Fun!!