Thread: Repeats????

User Info Menu

Default Repeats????

My Ludwigs are apart. I may have to move them once I see where the pool table is going to go.

That should be here by the end of next week.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Repeats????

place the drums ON the pool table... it's your new calling card

User Info Menu

If I recall you have a huge basement with ample room for a pool table or did the shots of your basement look bigger than the actual size of it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    If I recall you have a huge basement with ample room for a pool table or did the shots of your basement look bigger than the actual size of it.
    I have plenty of room for a pool table. The problem is that no matter where I place it, 1 of the support poles is going to get in the way. I'm just trying to find the best place to put it that will make dealing with the support pole a minor problem. If I didn't have those poles, I could fit a 12'x6' snooker table down there.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    I have plenty of room for a pool table. The problem is that no matter where I place it, 1 of the support poles is going to get in the way. I'm just trying to find the best place to put it that will make dealing with the support pole a minor problem. If I didn't have those poles, I could fit a 12'x6' snooker table down there.
    Oh! I get it now the support beam you are talking about are the ones supporting the floor joist for upstairs. I can see that a problem. By law there should be 10 ft span between posts. Is the ceiling finished in the basement if not you could get an engineer to see if the one post can be removed or modified just saying.
    Last edited by Pearl MCX Man; 02-27-2018 at 05:07 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    Oh! I get it now the support beam you are talking about are the ones supporting the floor joist for upstairs. I can see that a problem. By law there should be 10 ft span between posts. Is the ceiling finished in the basement if not you could get an engineer to see if the one post can be removed or modified just saying.
    Move, yes, remove, no. They are there for a reason.