Thread: 1982 , 22 years old rockin out on the new england club circuit.

User Info Menu

Default 1982 , 22 years old rockin out on the new england club circuit.

Hang on for your life cover. I can't remember who the original is done by. lol I was playing a fibes fiberglass shell kit with evans hydraulic heads , I was 22 what did I know?
    https://youtu.be/9hjzP11ubvk

User Info Menu

Default Re: 1982 , 22 years old rockin out on the new england club circuit.

Isn't it cool AF finding stuff like that? Band was awesome.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by inthpktplayer View Post
    Isn't it cool AF finding stuff like that? Band was awesome.
    Thanks man, yeah it's a blast watching these. Sometimes i wish i had a time machine. I'd go back. lol

User Info Menu

now that's awesome!!

User Info Menu

That is awesome! Band sounded great.
    Gretsch USA Custom 22x18, 12x9, 13x10, 14x14, 16x16, 14x5.5 Rosewood Zildjian 14" New Beats, Zildjian 20" A Medium Ride, Sabian 18" Paragon Crash, Zildjian 16" Medium Thin Crash Tama Iron Cobra Single Pedal

Pearl Masters Studio Birch (MBX) 22x16, 10x10, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16, 14x6.5 in White Mist. Zildjian A Custom Hats, Sabian 22 AA with Rivets, Stagg 20" Ghengis Ride, Dream Contact Crashes 16" & 17" Pearl P2002B Double Bass Pedal

User Info Menu

When you look back at the good old days you cherished those moments and even better is when you have videos to watch.

User Info Menu

Had a Fibes and tried the Evans blue hydraulics and the epoxy hoops just didn't sit well on those bearing edges.
    They always would pull to one side or another.
    But Steve Gadd was using them and as they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pgm554 View Post
    Had a Fibes and tried the Evans blue hydraulics and the epoxy hoops just didn't sit well on those bearing edges.
    They always would pull to one side or another.
    But Steve Gadd was using them and as they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    I took that kit into the studio to record two original songs. The engineer ended up taking the bottom heads off the toms to get them to sound they way he wanted on the recording. He put the mic up inside the drums.