Thread: Let's stay positive

User Info Menu

Default Let's stay positive

We can complain about anything. We all have unique DNA and life experiences and are often annoyed by things or other people. But just because we don't like something doesn't mean we have to comment about it. For example, the ShoutBox. There is no rule that says drums have to be the topic of conversation in there. If you want to talk about the weather, then have it. If you want to talk about what you ate for lunch, that's cool too. It's a chat room - it's all for fun. Have you ever noticed how often weather and food and things like that are ice breakers for conversation? It's what people talk about when they can't think of anything else or maybe want to talk about something other than drums. It's just friendly banter, that's all. Let's keep things positive in here (what this forum is known for) and maybe you can vent your negativity somewhere else. How about on your drumset?

P.S. We have allowed and had fun with the girl thread (Rick's thread) but we will not in any way, shape or form tolerate misogyny or disparaging comments about women. That is a quick way to get banned from this forum.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Let's stay positive

Here here . I like the shout box . I wish more people would pop in and say hell o . It's what I like about this site ....

User Info Menu

"P.S. We have allowed and had fun with the girl thread (Rick's thread) but we will not in any way, shape or form tolerate misogyny or disparaging comments about women. That is a quick way to get banned from this forum."

I love women. I just can't marry them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    "P.S. We have allowed and had fun with the girl thread (Rick's thread) but we will not in any way, shape or form tolerate misogyny or disparaging comments about women. That is a quick way to get banned from this forum."

I love women. I just can't marry them.
    My take on marriage is I wouldn't marry anyone that would have me as a spouse.
    FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes

User Info Menu

I almost never post in the shout box... but I will now.