Thread: Stupid People

User Info Menu

Default Stupid People

"HARTFORD, Conn. - A man who was in court facing a stolen car charge is accused of driving another stolen car to the courthouse."

This was on the news. George Carlin was right.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Stupid People

LOL.

My brothers ex-wife missed their divorce court hearing.....because she was in jail in another state for getting drunk and assaulting an officer the night before.
    It didn’t end well for her.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Brian, I put a post up a couple of years ago about stupid things that people have done. I have to find that post.

User Info Menu

Governments can be quite stupid too.

In Pennsylvania, you can't buy non alcoholic beer unless you're 21.
    FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes

User Info Menu

I work with a guy that I would describe as "clinically" Stupid!

all the best...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kay-gee View Post
    I work with a guy that I would describe as "clinically" Stupid!

all the best...
    kay-gee, you said "a" guy which implies 1 guy. You are lucky, I've had to deal with about 30 or so over my years. I played in a band in the early '70's with (yep, you guessed it) a guitar player. A really nice guy, very good guitar player, but a IQ in negative numbers.

I would pick him up for rehearsals. Had to park the car and cross a main drag and I couldn't say how many times I had to grab him by the arm, shirt, etc. to stop him from walking into traffic. This was Jersey, where they blow their horns just to let you know that they were going to run you over.

He was just 1, and they wonder why I drink scotch.

User Info Menu

omg thats hilarious! taken a stolen car to court for stealing cars