Thread: A Catch!!!!!

User Info Menu

Default A Catch!!!!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1455011180842418177

1 of the best catches I've ever seen. When the 2nd guy hit him most receivers would have dropped the ball and nobody would have said a word to them.

Also, who would have bet money that Rush would have thrown for over 300 yards with 2 TD's and an Int. He was starting his 1st game with a team that is on a 5 game winning streak and has to fill in for Dak 1 of the best QB's in the game. He doesn't want to be the guy that blows it and while he made some mistakes he played his a$$ off and it was great that his family was there to see it.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS

User Info Menu

Default Re: A Catch!!!!!

That's a nice bit of luck and grab there!

User Info Menu

By the first angle, I thought it had hit the ground and couldn't figure out what happened. But the other camera angles showed it bounced off the guy's chest.

User Info Menu

The Thanksgiving Cowboys Raiders game was the best one of the day. 2 out of 3 teams I wanted to win won.

Lions just can't find a way. How can a team that gets first dibs almost every draft still not improve.
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN