Thread: George Fludas

User Info Menu

Default George Fludas

Have any of ya'll been watching this guy on Terry's Bonzoleum videos? This dude is a monster! and I think they started a new youtube channel called Bonzology. Must watch for Zep lovers... Jazz drummer doing Bonham just too much to take it all in in just one setting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiSjhUxauUI
    I had a lot of time to think it over lying in this hospital bed...
    I monkeyed with another monkey's monkey
    And her gorilla whupped upon my head!~Johnny Paycheck

User Info Menu

Default Re: George Fludas

Oh yeah I watch almost every video! Love knowing there are a couple guys crazier about Bonham than I am. We should try to get them to join dc!
    Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    There is intelligent life out there. The problem is that there isn't any here.

-Mike

User Info Menu

cool stuff, thanks for posting. This guy is really good too...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4BuGF20lp8

User Info Menu

I will always be a Bonzo fan till the day I die. I was inspired by his drumming as a teenager. He was the greatest drummer of that era.
    Last edited by Pearl MCX Man; 03-21-2018 at 01:57 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I will always be a Bonzo fan till the day I die. I was inspired by his drumming as a teenager. He was the greatest drummer of that era.
    I 100% agree. I don’t care what anyone else says.

-Mike

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpass View Post
    cool stuff, thanks for posting. This guy is really good too...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4BuGF20lp8
    I also watch groove drummin’. I just wish he uploaded more. He reminds me of JoeDrums. Another great Bonham, Peart and ringo fan

-Mike

User Info Menu

If you watch old zep footage you rarely get a birdseye view of Bonham to see what he is actually playing,, That is what makes George's videos so great is you can get a great ideal on how the fills and grooves are constructed.. But what I really found funny was all the Stairway air guitar solos.. followed by "And as we wind on down the road".. Just too silly hehe

User Info Menu

I had a lot of time to think it over lying in this hospital bed...
    I monkeyed with another monkey's monkey
    And her gorilla whupped upon my head!~Johnny Paycheck

User Info Menu

^thanks for posting that, wired. I started watching these two guys about 4 months ago and love every video!