Thread: New toys!!!!!

User Info Menu

Default New toys!!!!!

So after Christmas and both my son's birthdays, my wife relented and let me spend some cash on my GAS. I had been wanting some double pedals, and lo and behold Mr. Bish still had his set of Pearl P2002B eliminators and was willing to deal! Well they showed up today along with a very nice bonus present (Zildjian flash splash)! I have the pedals on the kit and my son has already been jamming away. The cool part is we have 10 days off starting Friday for Spring break, so plenty of time to break them in (and get some parts to get the splash on the kit). Thanks again Bish, it was a real pleasure doing business with you!
    Gretsch USA Custom 22x18, 12x9, 13x10, 14x14, 16x16, 14x5.5 Rosewood Zildjian 14" New Beats, Zildjian 20" A Medium Ride, Sabian 18" Paragon Crash, Zildjian 16" Medium Thin Crash Tama Iron Cobra Single Pedal

Pearl Masters Studio Birch (MBX) 22x16, 10x10, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16, 14x6.5 in White Mist. Zildjian A Custom Hats, Sabian 22 AA with Rivets, Stagg 20" Ghengis Ride, Dream Contact Crashes 16" & 17" Pearl P2002B Double Bass Pedal

User Info Menu

Default Re: New toys!!!!!

Bish is the man for good deals on drum gear and so is late8.

User Info Menu

Thanks, Matt. The pleasure was all mine. Now go enjoy those bad boys with your bad boys.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Mark, I am enjoying the doubles I got from you!! Thank again my friend
    Take care and seeya!

Jim

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jgraham798 View Post
    Mark, I am enjoying the doubles I got from you!! Thank again my friend

Right on, brother! Thank you.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Bish is like our community dealer lol

I also wish I had 10 days off! So jealous of that and the pedals.
    Enjoy!

User Info Menu

Bish's Beat Barn is the best lol. Now we just have to worry about his inventory getting low. I will have to say these pedals are awesome! Smooth action and as good or better than the Tama IC single I have or the DW5000 that my instructor has on his kit. My son loves them too. The splash goes on the kit today once my Gibraltar SC-CA Cymbal Arm shows up from Amazon. Thanks again Mark!
    Gretsch USA Custom 22x18, 12x9, 13x10, 14x14, 16x16, 14x5.5 Rosewood Zildjian 14" New Beats, Zildjian 20" A Medium Ride, Sabian 18" Paragon Crash, Zildjian 16" Medium Thin Crash Tama Iron Cobra Single Pedal

Pearl Masters Studio Birch (MBX) 22x16, 10x10, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16, 14x6.5 in White Mist. Zildjian A Custom Hats, Sabian 22 AA with Rivets, Stagg 20" Ghengis Ride, Dream Contact Crashes 16" & 17" Pearl P2002B Double Bass Pedal

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OldeEnglishD View Post
    Bish's Beat Barn is the best lol. Now we just have to worry about his inventory getting low. I will have to say these pedals are awesome! Smooth action and as good or better than the Tama IC single I have or the DW5000 that my instructor has on his kit. My son loves them too. The splash goes on the kit today once my Gibraltar SC-CA Cymbal Arm shows up from Amazon. Thanks again Mark!
    This makes me smile.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Bish you are good at selling gear maybe you can give Rick pointers on how he can sell his Mapex Black Panther snare that is if he hasn't sold it yet.
    Last edited by Pearl MCX Man; 03-30-2018 at 10:41 AM.

User Info Menu

I'm more than happy to assist anyone wanting to sell something. I don't always have the expected results but with patience, things happen.
    Signature here