Thread: Log in issues

User Info Menu

Default Log in issues

I've seen another member mention being logged out for no reason and having to log in numerous times. I've recently started having the same issue. I will log in, can go post, then go back out to the main forum and I'm forced to log in again.
    Six Piece Mapex Saturn V, Five Piece DW Performance Series, NOS Slingerland Snares, Centent Ardor and Emperor Cymbals

User Info Menu

Default Re: Log in issues

it's the new security trying to keep Mapex owners out :P

hahahaha j/k I had that issue once a long time ago.
    Haven't had issues in forever myself

User Info Menu

I guess we all go through it at one time or another but never seems to be an answer on it from DC.

User Info Menu

I haven't had it happen either.

This is likely happening when you clear your cache.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    This is likely happening when you clear your cache.
    Or if you need to. Test that theory with another browser. I only use Chrome with no issues.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    it's the new security trying to keep Mapex owners out :P

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DrumWhipper View Post
    I've seen another member mention being logged out for no reason and having to log in numerous times. I've recently started having the same issue. I will log in, can go post, then go back out to the main forum and I'm forced to log in again.
    Just curious. Are you experiencing this with a mobile app or a computer? If a computer, which browser are you using? If IE, go to Internet Options and the General tab, where you'll find a box towards the bottom of that window (Browsing history section) that is sometimes checked to Delete Browsing History. If it is checked, uncheck it and close and reopen your browser. See if that has any affect. Also in that same section if you click the Delete... button, you can choose what info you want to delete. I usually include forms if it's not checked.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

It's on my Macbook. I use Chrome and have never had issues until recently. For whatever reason it isn't happening today, though.
    Six Piece Mapex Saturn V, Five Piece DW Performance Series, NOS Slingerland Snares, Centent Ardor and Emperor Cymbals

User Info Menu

OK, I use Chrome on a PC without incident, as well.
    Signature here