Thread: Dump the post premodding

User Info Menu

Default Dump the post premodding

Hi
    A suggestion ...
    I'd enjoy this forum if it didn't take a day or more for a new post to appear.
    I run my own online forum (not drum related) and I do it without premodding of posts, surely it can be done here?

User Info Menu

Default Re: Dump the post premodding

It doesn't seem to be a problem here either once you hit a minimum number of posts (not sure what that number is...don't think it's too many). After that, it's instantaneous......like magic.

User Info Menu

Looks like it was me, if you post when not signed in the post disappears ...

User Info Menu

Nope, I take back the above comment, I just posted, and my topic moved to the top of the General Chat forum, but when I click on the thread, the new post isn't there, along with new posts I made two or three days ago. Very odd ...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TazDrums View Post
    Looks like it was me, if you post when not signed in the post disappears ...
    Don't think you can post when not signed in. Again, I also believe you need to reach a minimum number of posts before the delay is eliminated. Check with Tom.

User Info Menu

Posting without pre-modding only works in a world that isn't full of trolls and spammers, unfortunately we don't inhabit one. Its a little frustrating at first, but about 10 posts (I think) then it's dropped and you're good.

User Info Menu

10 is the big number.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    10 is the big number.
    I thought it was like 25 or something?