In my never-ending search for the best batter-head-match for my old shells, I'm now going to try Pinstripes.

Because many heads won't fit the older Jaspers, I've decided to simply give in and always use clear Ambos as resos..................never a bad choice (agreed ?).
But the batters are still an option --

I've tried everything Aquarian, and I'll admit the Vintage American single-ply are very good....................not great, but very good.
I like the clear Super 2s better but they don't fit well -- and I bought the Focus X line and they don't fit at all.

Since I've had very little trouble with Remo products over the years, I'm back to looking at what they offer.
I've used clear Emp batters more than any other head available from any maker, and while I can get a great tone from them, I'm getting what I think is excessive "click" (attack) using nylon tips on clear heads...........................could be something I will just always have to live with.

So the next (and likely final) option is the Pinstripe coated.................maybe the same great Emp tone without the click ?????

Anyone here with the same experience ?