Thread: A matching what?!!!. . . . . . .

User Info Menu

Default A matching what?!!!. . . . . . .

Yeah, Yeah I know but it's an LP and it sounds good. I dampened it a little w/ white elec. tape I had lying around to dampen the ring a little. Still sounds great and loud! I will probably relocate it somewhere else on the set though. I haven't gigged this set yet but I think it's ready. It's sounding real good now!DSC01734.jpgDSC01728.jpg

User Info Menu

Default Re: A matching what?!!!. . . . . . .

User Info Menu

I know, I should get a shirt just like that, then nobody could find me behind the set!LOL

User Info Menu

Looks great. I see you have the cowbell clamped to a cymbal arm instead of a rod ... with the wingnut and felt in place ?!? Is that so you don't misplace them, in case you ever want to mount another cymbal instead ?

User Info Menu

Nice, did the lugs come red or did you have them painted? That is a birch kit correct?
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

The reason the set is called a chameleon set is that you can change the color of the lugs by replacing the lug inserts( black, white, red and yellow). Instead of spending a small fortune in lug inserts I painted them red myself and saved a bunch of $$! I just finished another ad on 13X14 floor tom.Yes the kit is birch, it sounds killer! Thanks!

User Info Menu

No insult intended but when I saw the red stripes on the cowbell I thought it was something out of Dr.Zeus book. The kit sure looks good with all the red lugs. Nice kit.

User Info Menu

That kit would go over fantastic around here...
    40283AB7-7ECA-4480-98B4-96E2C386F70A.jpg

Go Big Red!!!
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    That kit would go over fantastic around here...
    40283AB7-7ECA-4480-98B4-96E2C386F70A.jpg

Go Big Red!!!
    The only red that matters in the Big 10 West is the cardinal red worn by the University of Wisconsin Badgers.
    Mmm... Saturns.

User Info Menu

The Badgers are definitely the dominant team in the Big10 west right now. Thank goodness a former Husker player and Lincoln High School coach, Barry Alvarez, taught them football!
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Man that's a pretty kit!! The white shells look so clean!