Thread: Web Marketing

User Info Menu

Default Web Marketing

Over the last week, I must have received 50 emails (between MF, GC,and Cas) telling me my 4th of July coupon is expiring soon....................today is the 9th.
    Gretsch USA & Zildjian
    (What Else Would I Ever Need ?)

User Info Menu

Default Re: Web Marketing

Yep. Rather annoying.

User Info Menu

I had a appointment to see 1 of my doctors at the VA hospital in Salisbury, NC, at 2:00, July 3rd, about 35 miles from where I live. I got there to find that my appointment was cancelled.

The cancellation letter came Saturday.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS

User Info Menu

I wonder if suing for harassment would work. I mean nobody really asks for junk mail. Pain n suffering could be worked in too. A paper cut caused from throwing all the junk mail away made you miss a fill in show that paid $5000
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    A paper cut caused from throwing all the junk mail away made you miss a fill in show that paid $5000
    Made me spill a hot cup of coffee in my lap. That was worth almost $3 million at the McDonald's drive thru. I'll take $1 million and an ice-pack.

User Info Menu

Make that # 51.................just got another one.................."Last Chance!"
    Gretsch USA & Zildjian
    (What Else Would I Ever Need ?)

User Info Menu

I get a ton of those emails as well. Ever notice how something you’ve researched on-line....or even just mentioned verbally....seems to show up in an add on your Google page? That’s not coincidence. There are some marketing programs that can actually access your phone microphone via some apps. We just installed a Google sensor on the ceiling at work. If a customer has ever visited our company website with their smart phone, then walks in our store, our corporate marketing gets a notification from Google. I guarantee you, they’re everywhere.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
    Make that # 51.................just got another one.................."Last Chance!"
    That means your coupon is still good until ' last chance ' date. A lot of places go past the 4th a few days.

User Info Menu

Yup, got another one from MF this morning.