Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drum mics

User Info Menu

Default Re: Drum mics

I posted last week about getting the Sabian sound kit. I was able to set it up today for rehearsal and it is working very nicely. Still some tweaks I could to to enhance sound a bit more, but it sounds pretty good out of the box and was simple to set up.

20180804_151126.jpg

User Info Menu

Here is a video my wife took standing in front of the mains, back away from the kit. Everything is running through the board here.

User Info Menu

Yep. Sounds like drums.
    It’s quick, easy & effective. Should work well for your needs.
    I’m curious how it will react on stage....specifically with stage monitors and the overhead condenser mics.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

I use CAD Stage 7 mics. I'm very happy with them. Now I want some sort of a mixer that I can plug them all into, and then run a single cord from the mixer, over to the bands PA system. Any suggestions, advice, or recommendations?

User Info Menu

How big is the main pa? If it has enough channels just get a snake. Behringer is a reasonably priced and decent sounding board if you want to piggyback. Mackie is better. Presonus Live even better.
    Last edited by SunDog; 08-10-2018 at 08:35 PM.

Collectors Black Ice Finishply
    10x8,12x9,15x12,16x14,20x18,24x16
    14X6 Collectors 10 and 6 snare Natural Satin
    14x8 Collectors Black Nickel over Brass