Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remember Ratt ?

User Info Menu

Default Re: Remember Ratt ?

At least Blotzer looks in good shape.
    So if Pearcy OD's ,at least it is still RATT.
    FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes

User Info Menu

The drummer on this tour is Pete Holmes......................second guy from the left:

022ac7_8c05ebca328148819fa9572459a87fa2~mv2_d_3701_2431_s_4_2[1].jpg
    Gretsch USA & Zildjian
    (What Else Would I Ever Need ?)

User Info Menu

Tbobbyblotzerrattnov2016newhrh_638.jpg
    They sure do look alike.
    Maybe it's the do rags?
    Last edited by pgm554; 10-15-2018 at 11:08 PM.
    FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes FibesFibesFibesFibesFibesFibes

User Info Menu

when they were bad ***........... Blotz with his red double bass Ludwig and the big snare

RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

We played our fair state gig last night and had a lot of fun....................a very appreciative crowd.
    The weather provided us a gorgeous evening (low humidity and 61 degrees at show-time) and we tore through a short 45-minute set of popular classic rock covers.
    The sound reinforcement company was on their game as the mains and the monitors were sounding awesome.

I stuck around for the first 4 or 5 songs from the Ratt set:
    The photo above is an exact reflection of what the band looks like on the current tour.
    The young guitarist on the right is Jordan Ziff -- this guy can smoke a lead part effortlessly -- a strong player.
    The rest of the band was good (not great) as predicted.
    Among the two original members (Croucier and Pearcy) I would simply say that the bass player is still energetic and a big contributor to the band's live performance -- Mr. Pearcy doesn't move much any more, gets off-key on occasion and comes off as "I'm so cool"................not my favorite sort of rocker.

I did meet Pete Holmes (drummer) who was a normal, nice guy....................we discussed his positive and negative thoughts about his DW kit after their (overly long) sound check.
    Gretsch USA & Zildjian
    (What Else Would I Ever Need ?)