Thread: Radioface - Jenny

User Info Menu

Default Radioface - Jenny

In case you weren't aware, the original/first/partial founder bass player resigned two weeks ago due to health reasons. Gigged that past Saturday night, called Sunday night to let us know.

Here's our 2nd rehearsal going over material in set 3 and 4. We play a new place this Saturday 8-11.

One you should all be overly familiar with. Egads!!!!

Signature here

User Info Menu

Default Re: Radioface - Jenny

Sounds good Bish!!!

As a side note, when I was a young guy there were some good numbers I got off of various walls. I met a girl from a Catholic High School that I went out with for a couple of months from a phone # on the bathroom wall down at the arcade on 1st street. She was nice. Her old boyfriend put her # there to make her look bad. I wasn't going to call her but 1 of my friends said that old line, that when you are 14 or 15 years old you don't want to hear, "watsa matter, are you chicken to call her". Puts you right on the spot, so I called her and she turned out to be a cute little blonde.

The story is true. Names have been changed to protect people who take #'s off bathroom walls.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS

User Info Menu

Sounds good! Curious, what do you guys promote yourselves as being? You seem to cover quite the spectrum. You do it all well.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    Sounds good Bish!!!

As a side note, when I was a young guy there were some good numbers I got off of various walls. I met a girl from a Catholic High School that I went out with for a couple of months from a phone # on the bathroom wall down at the arcade on 1st street. She was nice. Her old boyfriend put her # there to make her look bad. I wasn't going to call her but 1 of my friends said that old line, that when you are 14 or 15 years old you don't want to hear, "watsa matter, are you chicken to call her". Puts you right on the spot, so I called her and she turned out to be a cute little blonde.

The story is true. Names have been changed to protect people who take #'s off bathroom walls.
    Thanks, again, Jerry, your secret is safe with me. No I did not put YOUR number on the wa-alll.

Quote Originally Posted by inthpktplayer View Post
    Sounds good! Curious, what do you guys promote yourselves as being? You seem to cover quite the spectrum. You do it all well.
    I think we are still trying to brand ourselves but we are steering towards "Classy" Rock n Roll. You may see that term used more and more. Thank you, Marc.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Sounds great Bish good back up vocals too. Love the Tamas too.
    Conrad

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CB700 View Post
    Sounds great Bish good back up vocals too. Love the Tamas too.
    Thank you!!!
    Signature here