Thread: Cooper Groove

User Info Menu

Default Cooper Groove

Has anyone checked these sticks out yet? I ordered a pair, so I guess I'll find out! When I do I'll review.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Cooper Groove

never heard of em, silver fox is still the best I ever used and they are near impossible to get in the states nowadays
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

I guess I've never graduated to any special sticks. I've bought enough $10 a dozen pair for a lifetime.

User Info Menu

I found a gift card that had $30 left on it last week and bought a pair of Ahead sticks.. Looking forward to trying those out today.
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

I've been on a Vater kick for the past several years. They just won't break and I have a full brick yet to open.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

he gave me several pairs to try and i personally couldn't stand the cut outs.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    he gave me several pairs to try and i personally couldn't stand the cut outs.
    Yeah, you know I ordered 5a's nylon tips and I got Baseball bat size 3a's or something! I'm still waiting for my right size. If they don't show up I'll be pi**ed! I'll just continue buying my Promark 747's!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpass View Post
    I guess I've never graduated to any special sticks. I've bought enough $10 a dozen pair for a lifetime.
    Me, too! I'm not at all picky about sticks any more. Give me any stick from a 7A to a 5B, and as long as it has a nylon tip, I'm satisfied.

GeeDeeEmm

User Info Menu

Same. I just have no need for the grooves and find it distracting. A plain ole' pair of 5B drumsticks always works for me.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MDK View Post
    I found a gift card that had $30 left on it last week and bought a pair of Ahead sticks.. Looking forward to trying those out today.
    Take a little getting used to but when you do, they are great
    The Varukers.