Thread: Chaos has set in.

User Info Menu

Default Chaos has set in.

I have so many drum projects in the works, this is getting ridiculous in a hurry. Glad we aren't practicing any time soon.

This is just the beginning and hopefully tomorrow will be the end.

Repacking my Stage Customs. (Long story and I'll get to it.)

Tuning fiasco with the Remo Colortones and my Stage Customs and Live Customs.

Interestingly, I've set up a tuning station for the Yammys.

Due to Yamaha's consistent drum mounts I can interchange all the shells with this rack configuration.

I put the heads on the Oaks and they sound great. All except that 14. There is something wrong with that head so I have MF sending me a replacement. Ordered this morning, got the email this afternoon it's on back order. hahahahahahahahah
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Default Re: Chaos has set in.

I use to do something very similar when I tuned up my Maple customs lol
    great minds think alike

User Info Menu

I'm getting there.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Looks like fun!!!!!!

User Info Menu

MF sent the replacement Stage Custom kit (brand new) to replace my "open box-blemished" condition discounted kit. Turns out the bass drum and floor tom shells has had serious impact and were cracked almost half way up the shell from the bearing edge. To me that is structural damage, not a blemish. With urging from Yamaha warranty repair they authorized MF to send a new kit to replace the warranteed shells. So I had to spend yesterday unboxing my new kit while reboxing the old kit. I had to perform a head swap on all the drums except the snare. Took me two hours in my garage of swapping this and that and the other and reboxing so I could make a special trip to UPS to return the damaged kit. Yay - NOT! Doing that after work today. Pictures of the bad kit shortly.
    Signature here