Drum Domains
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ITPP Drum Cam

User Info Menu

Default Re: ITPP Drum Cam

Quote Originally Posted by MDK View Post
    Love it man, nice job. You have inspired me and I am going to record a few of my songs (this time I mean it) at my next gig this weekend and would like to start my own crappy drum video's except mine will ya know actually be crappy : ) I do a few of the songs you do and I like how different we are on some parts and how similar on other parts, guess thats what makes us all a little different. BTW I guess you like those zildjian dipped sticks ehh? I tried them but every time I do I end up with a blister, probably due to my poor grip technique or lack thereof which i am trying to fix now. Rock on bud!
    Thanks MDK. Looking forward to watching your videos. Maybe I'll learn something. Sticks are actually Vic Firth. I don't like them. Going to switch back.

User Info Menu

Another first time

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Good playing Marc.

User Info Menu

Good stuff Marc!!!!!
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by late8 View Post
    Nice job playing Marc. I give you and others who post up videos of themselves playing huge props man. It takes a tons of guts to put yourself "out there".
    That's how I feel. It's not easy to do. Kudos to you Marc, sounds great! It feels good first and foremost, that's the most important thing.
    - Tom

See the new Drum Bum Store!

When you shop at Drum Bum or BuyGifts.com, you help with the costs of operating DrumChat.com. Please consider patronizing their fine stores. Whether you need unique music gifts for friends or just want a little something for yourself, Drum Bum is the place!

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the nice comments. I'm a bit concerned because I've always had a really steady meter and lately I've been having some mid-song tempo issues. Not sure why. It's irritating AF I do know that.

User Info Menu