So I got a called from some guys two weeks ago about them looking for a drummer. Apparently several people all pointed them in my direction. Well I stopped officially playing over two years ago before my daughter was born and have been at home bored since.

So I decided to listen to what they had to say and they sent me their set list. So I said I'd give it a shot and come jam with them and see how everything sounded etc. etc.

They absolutely loved my playing and were extremely interested in having me play. But even better for me they were all very serious and all took their parts very serious and wanted to play their best. I thought they were all great guys to play with, I felt the energy was good between us, the works.

So I said lets do one more session together and I'll make my decision. And on Tuesday we played for 2 hours and had a killer practice so I said I'm in. So I'm officially back in the music game with a band called Dynamite Society.

They are a full cover band and they only plan to play one good show a month which is great for me... as Roxtar was playing 2-3 shows a weekend and was just overwhelming at times.

Some of the bands they cover:
Stone Temple Pilots, Greta Van Fleet, Nickelback, Avenged Sevenfold, Foo Fighters, Shinedown, Black Stone Cherry, Hoobastank, Sevendust, Pearl Jam, Motley Crue, Disturbed, Theory of a Deadman and etc.

So we'll see how it goes! First show isn't until January so I have plenty of time to clean myself up! haha