Thread: Ooooh Aaaah

User Info Menu

Default Ooooh Aaaah

Brand spanking new Pearl Eliminator Demon Drive. Usable right out of the box. No adjustments necessary. Came with a really nice carrying case.

5Yo5jb3ZTpWS3Na0flQVJg.jpg
    gEAdR1S3TDyNpqds69NlIA.jpg
    zsjHUoZ+TQOeufD%i+Jygg.jpg

User Info Menu

Default Re: Ooooh Aaaah

User Info Menu

Very nice! Congrats!
    Six Piece Mapex Saturn V, Five Piece DW Performance Series, NOS Slingerland Snares, Centent Ardor and Emperor Cymbals

User Info Menu

sweet looking pedals man,,, Still Loving my Pearl eliminator after 7 years of maintenance free weekly playing
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

A ahhhh! I got the Demon drive part. . . . does that count? lol! Very cool!!
    Last edited by drummerMD; 11-01-2018 at 05:32 PM.

User Info Menu

I’ve used my Demon Drive exclusively for gigs...going on 2 or 3 years now. It took a few gigs to get everything adjusted and set right, but once I found the combination, I’ve been very satisfied. Only complaint is the brushed aluminum finish collects dust from my shoes.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

yeah those pedals are no joke!
    We have one at work at it's so fast and smooth.
    Almost to fast! lol

User Info Menu

Congrats I love mine

User Info Menu

Cool! What did it run you?

User Info Menu

I've been told that, if you are determined to go with a direct drive, the PDD is the choice to make.
    I've never tried one myself but I do like the looks.
    The slave driveshaft looks almost identical to the superior shafts available from TRICK...…………...are they the same ?
    Do you notice any loss of power difference compared to a conventional quality chain drive version ?
    Gretsch USA & Zildjian
    (What Else Would I Ever Need ?)

User Info Menu

I loved the Pearl Demon drives but I already had my Tama speed cobras and I didn't want to spend a whole lot of extra money so I did the next best thing, I bought a pair of Demon drives and mounted (retro-fitted ) them on my Cobras. DSC01789.jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Cool! What did it run you?
    $629

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
    I've been told that, if you are determined to go with a direct drive, the PDD is the choice to make.
    I've never tried one myself but I do like the looks.
    The slave driveshaft looks almost identical to the superior shafts available from TRICK...…………...are they the same ?
    Do you notice any loss of power difference compared to a conventional quality chain drive version ?
    I'm not familiar with the TRICK product. I feel as though this pedal provides me with more power and speed than my previous chain drive pedals. Very happy with it.