Thread: Walkin The Dog - Country Version - Im singing the lead vocal on this one

User Info Menu

Default Walkin The Dog - Country Version - Im singing the lead vocal on this one

I brought this tune to the band years ago and over time it evolved into our "Country Version" of one that Rufus Thomas originally recorded and then Aerosmith made a hit on.

Yamaha Oak Custom 22x17 with Brass Kick Port, Brass Hoop Claws,10-12-14 racks, 16 Floor and all toms have Brass Hoops and a Tama Starclassic Bubinga Elite 14x6.5 snare in Quilted Mocha Burst and Black Nickel hardware. All hi-end Zildjian Cymbals - K Dark Thin crashes & splashes, a Zildjian A crash & a Meinl 16" crash, Avedis Zildjian 1964 ride, K Custom hats plus New Beat hats on Closed X-Hat.

If a Man offends thee - - give each of his children a Drum~~~!!!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Walkin The Dog - Country Version - Im singing the lead vocal on this one

Dude, that was incredibly good.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Walkin The Dog - Country Version - Im singing the lead vocal on this one

Very nice man, I really enjoyed that. Your Kit sounds really good and that looks like a fun place to play as well.
    Ludwig Classic Maple 22x16,10x8,12x9,16x16
    7" Moon Gel Practice Pad
    Sabian HHX Legacy

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MDK View Post
    Very nice man, I really enjoyed that. Your Kit sounds really good and that looks like a fun place to play as well.
    Thanks for the flowers~!... and yeah, this gig has been tons of fun since '2000. No Smoking and No Alcohol in the building...crowds run 100 to 125 every Thursday and the pay averages $85.00 per man -- 5 piece band. We kick off at 7:00 PM and quit by 9:45 with two 15 minute breaks.
    Yamaha Oak Custom 22x17 with Brass Kick Port, Brass Hoop Claws,10-12-14 racks, 16 Floor and all toms have Brass Hoops and a Tama Starclassic Bubinga Elite 14x6.5 snare in Quilted Mocha Burst and Black Nickel hardware. All hi-end Zildjian Cymbals - K Dark Thin crashes & splashes, a Zildjian A crash & a Meinl 16" crash, Avedis Zildjian 1964 ride, K Custom hats plus New Beat hats on Closed X-Hat.

If a Man offends thee - - give each of his children a Drum~~~!!!

User Info Menu

ALL RIGHT!! That was wonderful.