Thread: Cell phone/Tablet mounts

User Info Menu

Default Cell phone/Tablet mounts

Do any of you guys know where I may could find something to mount my cell phone or a tablet onto my hi hat stand? I've got liveBPM on my phone and tablet, and have thought of running it during rehearsal to help tighten things up a bit, but I need to be able to see it lol
    Six Piece Mapex Saturn V, Five Piece DW Performance Series, NOS Slingerland Snares, Centent Ardor and Emperor Cymbals

User Info Menu

Default Re: Cell phone/Tablet mounts

I’d just use one of those drink holders made for mic stands. We have one that clamps on various tube sizes and has a tray to hold various items. You can also buy mounts made just for iPads. Our guitar player uses his on stage for the song list and words.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

I just got a Gibraltar one that mounts to the bass drum hoops which works pretty cool.

User Info Menu

Back in the day, we just had some cans and a lot of string.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    Back in the day, we just had some cans and a lot of string.
    hahahahahahahahahahaha sad but true

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahaha sad but true
    When I was about 8 years old, my friend and I tried the can and string thing. Our bedrooms were across the alley from each other so it was easy to put the string from 1 window to the next through the screens. We started talking and to our great surprise, we could hear each other. Of course the reason we could hear each other was the fact that our rooms were only about 7' apart and we actually heard nothing through the cans, just each 1 of us talking through the window screens. To think at 8 years old, we thought we were Capt. Video.

As I got older and my playing career progressed into better groups, we just yelled at each other.

Our set list ran like this:

1) Satisfaction

2) ?

3) ?

4) ?

5)etc., etc., etc.

As 1 can plainly see, we were well organized.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS