Thread: Christmas

User Info Menu

Default Christmas

What are you hoping to get for Christmas this year?

Me? I got mine a few weeks ago when my new cymbals came in. I am still going to get a set of drums, but they are for my kids. I got them a Mapex Rebel kit to begin on. I am going to purchase several practice pads as well since I will begin giving lessons in January. The wife wants an air fryer, so we are going to get one of those. Kiddos are also getting a trampoline from us, a few small toys, and clothes. My parents are getting them some cool things as well.
    Six Piece Mapex Saturn V, Five Piece DW Performance Series, NOS Slingerland Snares, Centent Ardor and Emperor Cymbals

User Info Menu

Default Re: Christmas

Jennifer Lawrence and/or Kate Beckinsale and/or Gal Gadot and/or Amy Adams. Any of which will do, or do me in. G-O-D hates cowards, so I'm willing to take my chances.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    Jennifer Lawrence and/or Kate Beckinsale and/or Gal Gadot and/or Amy Adams. Any of which will do, or do me in. G-O-D hates cowards, so I'm willing to take my chances.
    That's a pretty basic list there... i'd throw in a side of Katy Perry myself

User Info Menu

i'm pretty spent and broke right now.. redoing the kitchen and just bought this Roland SPD-SX along with some other misc.
    So we'll say the drum pad was my early Christmas gift lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    That's a pretty basic list there... i'd throw in a side of Katy Perry myself
    Katy Perry doesn't have a side, only a front. If you put her and Mariah Carey together, you would have a raft that would have brought the Pilgrims here with room to spare

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    i'm pretty spent and broke right now.. redoing the kitchen and just bought this Roland SPD-SX along with some other misc.
    So we'll say the drum pad was my early Christmas gift lol
    Zack, you must know that 2 sticks and a log would be ssssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooo much cheaper. You wouldn't need electricity and you would make the beavers happy.

By the way, my list would be ladies I could, in all likelihood, survive. Ms Perry, on the other hand, would take me 3 days to locate all the working parts and another day for a EKG. I would also have to worry about my head hitting the ceiling on the rebound.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS

User Info Menu

I've hinted about needing a new cymbal bag... but will probably get underware lol....

Almost sounds like Charlie Brown on Halloween getting a rock.
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    I've hinted about needing a new cymbal bag... but will probably get underware lol....

Almost sounds like Charlie Brown on Halloween getting a rock.
    I've got more than I know what to do with. Secret Santa time lol

User Info Menu

Another year above ground.