Thread: People???

User Info Menu

Default People???

This is not a story like the girl in Pet Smart and the field mice.

I had to take my car to inspection yesterday just for the privilege of paying $362,53 to re-register my car, then on to the Vet's for a test on Frosty's kidneys. She has a problem with too much protein which makes her kidney's work harder than they should, but she's doing well. Another$240.00 (but that's for Frosty, so I don't care. The car, on the other hand, is $36.00 for the registration, $326.53 for property tax on my car).

So I was pi$$ed about the property tax BS, worried about my Frosty, and needed a somewhat lighter moment on a miserable rainy day.

My last stop was Staples for ink for my printer. I walk in, knowing right where my ink is, I head for the ink aisle. I do have to pass the counter with the computer experts are. As I walk past, the guy says "can I help you with what you're looking for". I turn and look at him and say " which aisle is Jennifer Lawrence on"? The guy actually start's to say "I don't think we" and then it hit him and he says "you mean Jennifer Lawrence the actress", to which I reply, "no, Jennifer Lawrence the anti-virus program". Now the girl that's there looks at the guy who has caught on and says, "I don't think we carry that virus protection........do we? The guy is explaining to her that I was just kidding around as I'm going for my ink.

On my way to the counter to pay for my ink, I have to pass the "I think therefore.........................whut: people and I still am not sure that she had it quite figured out.

By the time I got home (around 4:00PM), scotch seeme like a good idea.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS

User Info Menu

Default Re: People???

This is why I avoid going out at all costs.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by inthpktplayer View Post
    This is why I avoid going out at all costs.
    That's how you miss all the fun.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

WILL ROGERS

User Info Menu

I don't miss retail... dealing with all those stupid people

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    I don't miss retail... dealing with all those stupid people
    Don't you work in retail?

VAE VICTIS

WILL ROGERS