After using it for the last 3 gigs, I’m comfortable with recommending this as an alternative to traditional hardware bags;
The Gator Frameworks Microphone Stand Bag
501D663E-9F7D-418C-B0F7-F025A851C97D.jpeg
1D36E6C3-3AF3-41A6-9D17-E99EFAA97477.jpg

I had been using a Humes & Berg Seeker with wheels. It’s a great bag...but there were 3 issues that annoyed me;

1) I had to either collapse or disassemble my cymbal & hi-hat stands to fit them in the bag
2) unless I wrapped each stand in a towel or blanket, they would rub on each other. I would literally find very fine silvery powder in the bottom of the bag. It was only a matter of time until the plastic handles on my new DW stands would get caught on each other and break.
3) I would have to get down on my knees in front of the bag and carefully pack each piece. I’m too old and fat to enjoy that.

As you can see, the Gator mic bag has 6 individual compartments. One end unzips...and the empty bag will actually stand up on it’s own. It’s also plenty long; long enough that it will easily hold my stands and hi-hat stand without collapsing them.
Here’s how easy it is now; I set the empty bag on end, unzip the lid and flop it over the side. I grab each stand, fold the legs up, and just drop it down in the bag...this includes the hi-hat stand, throne base and snare stand. Zip the lid up, and I’m DONE! It literally takes me less than a minute to pack up my hardware now. AND....I don’t even have to bend over!
I can now use a small duffle bag to hold my throne seat, pedal, stick bag and rail mount.