Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Junk Car Collection (with PIcs)

User Info Menu

Default Re: My Junk Car Collection (with PIcs)

Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    Managed to get my 4x4 Mustang hauled out today. It was my only vehicle through High School and College. This car has been places, done things and seen events that defy (or disregard) logic. Brings back a lot of memories. I just may have to keep it, LOL

Attachment 16072
    Attachment 16073
    Attachment 16074
    That's crazy!

User Info Menu

We’re getting close to being done. There are only 5 vehicles left to move, a 10’ metal lathe and maybe 2 more loads of engines and parts. Here’s a pic of the parts that we actually kept and moved. Everything here is unique, rare or valuable..
    7104A016-FC64-47DD-A206-BF193641F6D4.jpg
    41FED8CA-1C28-4556-B7DD-0186CD6AABDF.jpg
    This a huge reduction, as we probably hauled 4x this much to the metal scrapyard already.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    We’re getting close to being done. There are only 5 vehicles left to move, a 10’ metal lathe and maybe 2 more loads of engines and parts. Here’s a pic of the parts that we actually kept and moved. Everything here is unique, rare or valuable..
    7104A016-FC64-47DD-A206-BF193641F6D4.jpg
    41FED8CA-1C28-4556-B7DD-0186CD6AABDF.jpg
    This a huge reduction, as we probably hauled 4x this much to the metal scrapyard already.
    What a daunting feat. I can tell that you're very organized at what you do. Good luck wrapping this up!!