Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Got Snow?

User Info Menu

Default Re: Who Got Snow?

Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    Your comment about Vegas got me thinking; are you talking Celsius or Fahrenheit?
    I was thinking by -20* you were talking Fahrenheit. -20* Celsius is still cold, but not Arctic like I was thinking.
    Brian, when it gets that cold, it doesn't matter if it's measured in Fahrenheit, Celsius, or Kelvin. If you make it to your car and can't get in because your butt cheeks are frozen together, that qualify's as freakin' cold.

Where I live, we get next to no wind. They don't even talk wind chill factor on the weather report here.

Now tomorrow, we are supposed to get some wind that is going to hit the 1/4 mile traps at a speed of 6 MPH. People are boarding up their windows.

Some of them are not in Kansas anymore.

C'est la vie, which, if translated into French basically means "such is life", but if you use the Polish translation, it means "I would like some Keilbasy and a beer".
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS

User Info Menu

Default Re: Who Got Snow?

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    Where I live, we get next to no wind. They don't even talk wind chill factor on the weather report here.

Now tomorrow, we are supposed to get some wind that is going to hit the 1/4 mile traps at a speed of 6 MPH. People are boarding up their windows.
    I’ll come live by you when i’m done school.
    Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    There is intelligent life out there. The problem is that there isn't any here.

-Mike