Thread: Thoughts....Again

User Info Menu

Default Thoughts....Again

DSC01496.jpg

That is the back panel below the trunk. The original 1 has GT in the center.

I'm thinking of putting MUSTANG in black matte so that you really have to get close to see it.

Thoughts!!!

The pieces of paper are leftovers of a napkin that Frosty got. She doesn't eat paper, she does like to rip it up and throw it up in the air.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS

User Info Menu

Default Re: Thoughts....Again

no badges
    clean and sexy

User Info Menu

I think I’d just do “GT”
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SpazApproved View Post
    no badges
    clean and sexy
    Zack, I like to keep a car noticeable without being noticeable. I got a lot of complements on my'16 Eco-Boost Attachment 16030 by people who looked at the car, took pictures of it, yet didn't know what "made it different". Some thought it was a "specialty" Mustang, which of course it wasn't. The young lady that bought it is thrilled with the car and likes the "looks" she gets with it. 10138.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    I think I’d just do “GT”
    Brian, I was thinking that if I put matte black Mustang on the panel, most people won't even notice it. I was also thinking that being the "GT" would now be gone from the back of the car (there is no other place on the outside of the car that says "GT") that I would have "GT" made up, again in the matte black, and put them on the scoops (the lower 1 behind the door). Still debating on that 1. DSC01451.jpg
    Last edited by rickthedrummer; 03-01-2019 at 04:41 PM.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS

User Info Menu

How about Gran Touring or Gran Turismo or be selfish and just put RICK in chrome.

I do like that GT font though
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

I thought of a better one.. 3 Fingers
    RDM/Damage Poets
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian
    REGAL TiP
    AQUARIAN

User Info Menu

After seeing the pic from the rear, I think I’d just wrap the entire rear panel with flat black. That would be a classic muscle car look. Or...you could use matte black carbon fiber if you wanted something a little more eye-catching but still subtle.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham