Thread: Black Panther

User Info Menu

Default Black Panther

I've had this snare sitting under my pool table for a couple of months now. It is completely going to waste. For all intents and purposes, it's a brand new drum. I have everything it came in, the velvet carry pouch, the box it came in. The head with the Panther on it was never touched (I put a different head on it when I played it) so the drum comes in the original box and the box that the 1st box came in. It's a Panther Machete that has (at best) 2 hours playing time on it.

Cost me $369.00 + shipping

I'll let it go for $275 + shipping.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS

User Info Menu

Default Re: Black Panther

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    I've had this snare sitting under my pool table for a couple of months now. It is completely going to waste. For all intents and purposes, it's a brand new drum. I have everything it came in, the velvet carry pouch, the box it came in. The head with the Panther on it was never touched (I put a different head on it when I played it) so the drum comes in the original box and the box that the 1st box came in. It's a Panther Machete that has (at best) 2 hours playing time on it.

Cost me $369.00 + shipping

I'll let it go for $275 + shipping.
    Such a good deal Rick. I'd take it off your hands but I have 3 snares that go unused (Yamaha Oak Custom 8x14", Pork Pie acrylic 5.5x14", Black Panther 6.5x14" Birdseye Maple) . In my humble opinion, my Ludwig Black Beauty 5x14" can't be beat so it's my "go to snare".
    Last edited by late8; 03-22-2019 at 12:20 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by late8 View Post
    Such a good deal Rick. I'd take it off your hands but I have 3 snares that go unused (Yamaha Custom Oak 8x14", Pork Pie acrylic 5.5x14", Black Panther 6.5x14" Birdseye Maple) . In my humble opinion, my Ludwig Black Beauty 5x14" can't be beat so it's my "go to snare".
    Black Beauty SS, quite simply the best snare ever made.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

IF DOGS CAN'T GO TO HEAVEN, I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO

WILL ROGERS

User Info Menu

Normally I'd step in here but... I have a music room to finish :P
    And... I just bought a DW Oak Custom yesterday hehehehe