Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 29 of 29

Thread: How computers killed rock music

  1. #26

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: How computers killed rock music

    Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    I found some recordings of my band pre-digital. I want to say this was around 1975. This is also with my big R Rogers with hydraulics on top and open bottoms. LOL


    https://www.soundclick.com/html5/v4/...ongID=10817474

    If there are ads I apologize as I don't see them.
    Really enjoyed listening to that Bish.. i still love the reso-less tom sound. You guys reminded me of Rush.
    RED DIRT MOUNTAIN
    UFiP TAMAHA Zildjian REGAL TiP

  2. #27

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: How computers killed rock music

    Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    Really enjoyed listening to that Bish.. i still love the reso-less tom sound. You guys reminded me of Rush.
    Thanks, Slinky.

    Funny you should say that. We used to play 2112 in that band. Also due to our singer we could pull of Boston. I loved that band.
    Signature here

  3. #28

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: How computers killed rock music

    Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    I found some recordings of my band pre-digital. I want to say this was around 1975. This is also with my big R Rogers with hydraulics on top and open bottoms. LOL
    Everything about that sound is 1975.................hydraulic batters and no resos was definitely the cool thang.................I can dig it.............. at that time I played an 8-pc. set of Luddies.
    Blue hydraulics on Concert toms, of course !
    Gretsch USA & Zildjian
    (What Else Would I Ever Need ?)


  4. #29

    User Info Menu

    Default Re: How computers killed rock music

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo View Post
    Everything about that sound is 1975.................hydraulic batters and no resos was definitely the cool thang.................I can dig it.............. at that time I played an 8-pc. set of Luddies.
    Blue hydraulics on Concert toms, of course !
    Yep, Blue Hydras.....that was the beast of the day.
    Signature here

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •