Thread: Hadley Nicole is here!

User Info Menu

Default Hadley Nicole is here!

So our second daughter was born on Friday May 3rd
    We didn't get to bring her home until late Tuesday.
    Everything is good, she just has a small case of Jaundice since she's a month early.

Everyone welcome Hadley! (and no I didn't buy myself another drumset like I did for Harper)

THE ENTIRE FAM
    14pc Yamaha Maple Custom Vintage (24pc in total) | 12pc PDP X7 | 9pc Ludwig Jr. | 8pc Pork Pie ZebraWood | 6pc Sonor | 5pc Ddrum Dominion | 5pc Orbitone |4pc Sonor Martini | 55 Snare drums and growing!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Hadley Nicole is here!

Congrats, dude!
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Congrats Spaz!

User Info Menu

So, so happy for you!! And your other daughter is so cute! What a beautiful family!
    - Tom

See the new Drum Bum Store!

When you shop at Drum Bum or BuyGifts.com, you help with the costs of operating DrumChat.com. Please consider patronizing their fine stores. Whether you need unique music gifts for friends or just want a little something for yourself, Drum Bum is the place!

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Awesome. Congratulations!
    You can UPS us all cigars now. (Does anyone still do that?).
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Congratulations! You have a beautiful wife and two children.

User Info Menu

Awesome! Congrats!,

User Info Menu

Congrats. So awesome. You're a lucky man. Also...pssst...its ok to buy another drumset. I approve this message.

User Info Menu

CONGRATULATIONS CAILYN!!!!!!!

I have no idea why everybody is congratulating Zack. Over a approx. 9 month period, he does 43 seconds of work and everybody congratulates him.

When he carries a baby to term then I'll congratulate him, might even send him a cigar although I doubt if he could deal with morning sickness.

If I knew then what I know now, I would have stayed in the womb and asked for cable. As it was, I looked like Wiley Coyote hanging on the side of a cliff.
    Last edited by rickthedrummer; 05-11-2019 at 02:53 PM.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.

User Info Menu

Congratulations! Beautiful family. The journey begins.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickthedrummer View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS CAILYN!!!!!!!

I have no idea why everybody is congratulating Zack. Over a approx. 9 month period, he does 43 seconds of work and everybody congratulates him.

When he carries a baby to term then I'll congratulate him, might even send him a cigar although I doubt if he could deal with morning sickness.

If I knew then what I know now, I would have stayed in the womb and asked for cable. As it was I looked like Wiley Coyote hanging on the side of a cliff.
    hahahahaha I hate to agree But i DO
    14pc Yamaha Maple Custom Vintage (24pc in total) | 12pc PDP X7 | 9pc Ludwig Jr. | 8pc Pork Pie ZebraWood | 6pc Sonor | 5pc Ddrum Dominion | 5pc Orbitone |4pc Sonor Martini | 55 Snare drums and growing!

User Info Menu

Congrats. Gotta love babies. Good luck with the sleep for the next few months.

User Info Menu

Honestly....living with a pregnant woman for 9 months and coming out alive and sane deserves congratulations. (Maybe not as much as actually carrying the baby or giving birth....but it’s still deserving). Been there, done that. Twice. That’s when I noticed the pattern develop and took evasive action.
    -Brian

"Too many crappy used drum stuff to list"

Play the SONG......not the DRUMS!!!

"I think that feeling is a lot more important than technique. It's all very well doing a triple paradiddle - but who's going to know you've done it? If you play technically you sound like everybody else. It's being original that counts." ~ John Bonham

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    Honestly....living with a pregnant woman for 9 months and coming out alive and sane deserves congratulations. (Maybe not as much as actually carrying the baby or giving birth....but it’s still deserving). Been there, done that. Twice. That’s when I noticed the pattern develop and took evasive action.
    Smart guy. Took me until the third to say no. LOL
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Congrats Spaz!
    Yamaha Stage Custom 22x16, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16 Cranberry Red 14x5 Ludwig Acrolite (1976)
    Zildjian A Custom Hats, Zildjian 20" A Medium Ride, Dream Contact Crashes 16" & 17"
    Pearl P2002B Double Bass Pedal

Pearl Masters Studio Birch MBX 22x16, 10x10, 12x10, 13x11, 16x16 White Mist 14x6.5 Masters Studio Birch Snare
    Zildjian 14" New Beats, Sabian 22" AA Ride, Zildjian 16" Medium Thin Crash
    Tama Iron Cobra Single Pedal

User Info Menu

Congratulations!
    Six piece Mapex Armory, Black Panther Blade and Orange County Custom snare drums, Centent Emperor cymbals, and Vater Drumsticks.

Highway 49 Band

User Info Menu

Thank you all!
    Was a good first week, she's been a great baby so far.
    That means rough waters are ahead hahaha

User Info Menu

Awesome bud, congratulations!
    Crush Sublime Birch

Mapex Saturn V

Sabian HHX 21" ride and AAX crashes, Zildjian 14" K hybrid hats

Decide whether this is love for the craft or simply an ego thing.

http://www.redskymary.com/ NOT MY BAND, JUST A GREAT LOCAL BAND WHO SHOULD BE SOOO MUCH BIGGER IMO

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N2Bluz View Post
    Honestly....living with a pregnant woman for 9 months and coming out alive and sane deserves congratulations. (Maybe not as much as actually carrying the baby or giving birth....but itís still deserving). Been there, done that. Twice. Thatís when I noticed the pattern develop and took evasive action.
    I've been through it 3 times. Have the tee shirt. It reads "Should have stayed in Nam". Thing was, her mother pulled me aside a week or so before the wedding and told me that my future wife had been thrown from a horse when she was 12 and the doctors said that she would never be able to have kids. We had 3 in a 5 year span, and I was gone for 2 years. (Also, as of last count, 9 grandkids)

Nothing will make you feel older than knowing that you have a granddaughter that has been out of college for almost 10 years.
    YOU MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU KNOW.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE DEVIL YOU DON'T KNOW.

VAE VICTIS

ONCE YOU HIT A CERTAIN AGE, YOU BECOME PERMANENTLY UNIMPRESSED BY A LOT OF CRAP.

I HIT THAT AGE 20 YEARS AGO.