Thread: I'm lost

User Info Menu

Default I'm lost

What's up y'all. I've been away from the chat for a while, and playing in general. My Rogers kit is stacked up in the closet not getting played at all, and my Mapex kit is set up and collecting dust. I'm thinking of selling it ALL and getting a SMALL e kit but I have no idea what to get. I don't want to spend a lot as I don't play much anymore. Where do I even begin? I'd like some help, as to maybe how much to ask for what I got, or what to purchase. How is the Alesis Nitro Max kit? Can I put a double pedal pedal on the kick pad? Is it too low entry level?
    Last edited by jhmeg2; 01-05-2024 at 07:10 PM.
    Fat Pat, show us your drums page 138, post 3429
    always chang'n sumth'n

User Info Menu

Default Re: I'm lost

"How is the Alesis Nitro Max kit?"
    Fragile IMHO.
    A 2nd user Yamaha or Roland is a better investment.
    What's your budget and where are you?

User Info Menu

Don't really have a budget, but cheaper is better. I don't want to spend anything since I don't really play, but if it's a good deal I might just do it. I'm in central Wisconsin.
    Fat Pat, show us your drums page 138, post 3429
    always chang'n sumth'n

User Info Menu

Personally I wouldn't waste money on a cheap e-kit. You will not have any quality or good sounds. Unless you are willing to put out a minimum of 1500 USD save your money.

Thinking outside the box, price out an e-kit conversion for your acoustic drums. That would be a better way to invest and if that works out sell the kit you like the least. You may break even.
    Signature here