I was wondering if anybody here knows how to contact Tama. I may be brain dead but I couldn't spot an e mail or anything on their website. It's not for a complaint or service. I've been playing since I was nine (65 now). I grew up on Rogers and Gretsch. I still have the Fullerton set I bought in '71. It's 12, 13, 14 and 16" toms with a 22" base and a 5.5x14 Gretsch COS snare. It's pretty much pristine. but about 3 yrs. ago I bought a Tama Starclassic Performer B/B 5 piece shellpack. Since then I've become pretty much addicted to their stuff. I don't use the 10" tom, too small for me, but the rest of it's amazing.
I especially love the bass. Between it and the floor toms I swear you could start an earthquake (how's that for hyperbola?). In the last month I bought the new Starphonic 7x14 copper snare and a 6x14 SLP Bubinga snare. I'm pretty well hooked. I considered trading the Rogers when I bought the Tamas but I couldn't part with them and I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten what they're worth, at least to me. And they
still have the amazing sound I got them for in the first place. I'm starting to babble now so I'll cut it off. Anyway, I'm a new member looking forward to lots of good advice.